To The Beach

She leaned against her car in the school's parking lot dressed In a crop top and shorts. She moved her sunglasses up onto her head as she saw the Jeep pull up next to her Beetle. With the Bug's top down Isaac could be clearly seen on his phone in the passenger's seat, in the back Allison and Nathan were making song requests for the trips playlist. Out of the Jeep popped Stiles, Malia in the passenger's seat, Scott and Kira in the back with their arms wrapped around one another. Stiles walked over to Y/N just as Lydia pulled up, her car packed with Aiden, Ethan, and Danny. Lydia quickly parked and stepped out of the car before walking towards the other two drivers.

"Okay so I've got Nathan in the car so I'll go first seeing as he knows exactly where we are going. But you both have the address right in case we get separated on the highway?" Y/N turned to her friends as they nodded their heads. "Well then if everyone's got everything, let's get to the beach house!" A smile spread across everyone's faces as the three drivers made their was back to their respective vehicles. They were headed to Nathan's Aunt's house on the beach for a few days. It was the beginning of their summer break and at the end of the season they would all find themselves scattered across the coast at different colleges. Nathan's Aunt didn't spend her summers in California, stating it was too hot for her and she preferred the New York summer. She had agreed to allow the pack access to the house under one condition, don't let their summer be boring. This would be the first of many planned trips for the summer and they were all kinds of excited.

After a few hours the pack pulled up to the house, parking their vehicles in the driveway. After that it was kind of a mad dash for each of the couples. While the guys were filling their hands up with suitcases and duffel bags the girls were running to the front door and into the house to claim a room. There was plenty of space for everyone but of course they all wanted the best room. Y/N stood just inside a room with a beautiful view of the ocean; Isaac stood behind her for a moment before setting down the bags and wrapping her in his arms. He placed his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Beautiful isn't it? We could unpack first or we could just get changed like everyone else and head down to the water."

"Yeah, let's go spend time with everyone on the beach, we can unpack later." Y/N turned around and kissed him before wiggling out of his grasp and grabbing her bag to rummage through and find her bikini.

After Y/N and Isaac both changed they grabbed some beach towels and headed downstairs to wait for their friends. Though it didn't take long, their friends cantered down the stairs right behind them with smiles spread across their faces. The group made their way down to the water chatting amongst themselves about the drive and what everyone wanted to do while they were there. It was only a little after one in the afternoon and they still had most of them day to soak up the sun and play around in the water. Y/N laid her blanket out on the sand under a large umbrella and began to lather her skin in sunscreen. Isaac placed his blanket next to her and laid down on his back watching her rub the lotion into her skin.

"Hey babe, can you get my back? Then I'll do yours." Isaac smiled and sat up as Y/N turned her back to him. He took the container and began smoothing it's contents into her back, massaging her muscles ever so slightly. Once he was done Y/N covered Isaac in sunblock and kissed him on the nose before laying on her stomach facing the ocean, where most of her friends were. She moved her sunglasses over her eyes and watched her friends playing around in the water, laughing as they had the time of their lives. Isaac watched his girlfriend watching their friends before looking at them himself. He buried his hands into the sand in front of him, watching his hands sink beneath the hot surface and into the coolness below. He turned to his girlfriend to see her looking in his direction with a smile on her face.

"What are you looking at?" Y/N giggled at her boyfriend, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Just the most handsome boyfriend in the whole world." Isaac blushed and turned his gaze back to the sand covering his hands. He turned back to Y/N and smiled at her.