"Its not a joke honey,please listen to me...the Hidden witches were only a very few left because they all got hunted down by the shadow hunters ,they are very dangerous and powerful warlocks that practice dark magic ,they wanted to get rid of hidden witches because they know they are a threat to them because of their power. We made them think  the hidden witches were all dead and to do that I had to hide you by leaving you in Canada with your mother to protect you . By then I had revealed everything to your mother and she was angry and agreed it was better I leave for your sake .So I left and nobody knew about you until some months ago a shadow hunter had a vision about two hidden witches that still survive- by then I knew I had to get you to safety and that would be here with me,that's why your mother had to give you to me,she didn't abandon you she was trying to protect you." He released his grip a little and looked at me with hope that I did understand all of this .

I don't know how I was feeling right now because I was experiencing a lot of emotions ,I was feeling angry and betrayed because my own parents kept a big secret that was based on an important aspect in my life,I was feeling scared because I just got told I'm a witch and an animal basically a 'beast!'.I was also terrified that my life was in danger and was being hunted down by warlocks!

 I was feeling a bit relieved because me being a witch explained a lot of things that have been happening for the past couple of weeks but mostly I was feeling sick to my stomach and I felt like I was about to throw up! I think Daniel noticed because he quickly handed me a tiny trashcan and I emptied all the breakfast I had eaten this morning 'I wish I could throw up my life'.This was all ridiculous! 

After throwing up and rinsing my mouth I finally decided to actually talk 'about it',"So I'm a witch...I'm a werewolf too",I said sarcastically,"how come I have never turned into one and how come I don't feel like a witch or a werewolf...maybe I didn't actually inherit anything from you, dad!" I said hoping he would agree this was all a mistake 'or maybe my dad is psychotic and that's why my mom had to stay away from him?'

He held my hand tightly but it was comforting "Sweetheart I really do wish you hadn't inherited all this,that you were just human like your mother and we would just live happily without having to look over our shoulders but unfortunately this is our fate and we have to live with it . Actually Allesia my cousin sister put a blocking spell on you so you wouldn't feel or use any of your powers as a witch or your strength as a wolf but once you turned eighteen somehow your powers were triggered back. I guess its because you older now and stronger and maybe that is why the shadow hunters were able to sense you .Well as of your wolf I guess you should start feeling her soon since the spell has been broken",he said furrowing his eyebrows .

I was feeling so defeated and I felt as if my own life had just slapped me in the face...that's why I kept hearing things,that's why I burnt my picture in a dream then physically it burnt ,it all made sense now!"so now what?",I thought out loud without even realising it.

"We are moving back home,to your real home princess,New Orleans" he said with a ghost smile.
I took my hand from him,'fucking unbelievable!,just when I was beginning to accept living in Zimbabwe, I was beginning to love this place!..oh no what about Bryan...what about school(code for Bryan again,I mean I don't give a damn about school)!

"I can't do this again!I just can't...you can't just expect me to leave and start over again!maybe you are wrong or you just crazy!,maybe this is all part of your crazy shit that made mom run from you,maybe this is why mom had to stay away because you totally crazy! just...stay away from me ,God I can't believe you right now..!" I was about to walk out...no I was about to 'run out' again but before I could even take a step my dad had managed to somehow grab my arm 'again' but this time his grip was more aggressive. Well he was definitely pissed off.

"I'm really sorry Prisca but we have to leave tonight at 8pm ,I need to protect you and for that to happen we need to be close to family and your coven...there's a lot you have to learn .I suggest you start getting ready .Its either we do this the hard way or the easy way and if you try anything stupid I won't be so easy on you.Note this is for your own good and next time you decide to speak to me with that tone young lady I wont be so nice- do you hear me?"he said coldly,his voice sending chills to my spine and I just managed to nod,he released my arm from his grip but I could already feel that there was going to be a bruise there

*****