?!?

*next day*
Juvia's p.o.v
    I enter the guild natsu is sitting at a table with lucy, gray and levy. He gestures for me to come over there, I sit down clearly angry. Lucy & levy look a little scared probably because of yesterday. "H-hi juvia" lucy whispers "hello lucy-San" I reply, I drink some sprite (idk) just the gajeel comes up from behind. "Ameon'na he's here" I choke on my drink *cough cough*,  I'm able to stop choking "make him leave gajeel".

Gajeel p.o.v
"He came to see you though" I smile, I pick her up "NOOOO PUT JUVIA DOWN". I take her to my house where juvia's ex boyfriend bora was. "Hello juvia" He said as I dropped her, "juvia hates bora". "Then why didn't you turn to water to escape gajeel" juvia froze, "j-juvia forgot she could d-do that". Bora laughed, I started to go back to the guild while they talked.

Juvia's p.o.v

"Still a little gloomy but the rain is gone, you got a lot prettier last I saw you". "And you got a lot. . . Idiotic then when juvia saw you last" I replied. "Oh and feisty just how I like girls" He said, "pervert" "aw come I know you missed me". "....." "silent because I'm right?" I smile & get closer to his face as of I were going to kiss him. I whisper "What If I did?" He started to smile, "I'd do whatever you want".

(Sorry for updating late due to the rain my power went out. I am very sorry {or am I☺} get its cause of the song. Sorry nvm)