Chapter 17: Wonderful Mary

We drove for about 20 mins. He told me to drive towards the highway. I don't want to be here. What can I do to get out?

"Why did you call me sis?" I asked trying to think of a way to get out of this car.

He sighed.

"You know what, I'm bored. Get off of this exit and we will talk." He said moving from the back seat to the passenger seat next to me. He still held the gun at me.

I looked over at him. He had blue eyes and beautiful brown hair. He reminded me of Leonardo with his looks. Their personalities were almost the same too. They both were down to the point and it was their way or the highway.

"Liking what you see?" He smirked at me.

I quickly looked away and groaned loudly.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I yelled at him but continued to look at the road in front of me.

     I noticed the exit on my right and turned on my right blinker. I could feel him staring at me. The gun still in his hand pointing at me but he lowered it so no one would see him with a gun. The gun was currently pointed at my stomach.

"You will figure out soon. Turn right when we get to the stop light." He said sternly.

I drove down the exit and stopped at the red light. I turned my right blinker on once again.

     Once the light turned green I turned right. He continued telling me directions until we arrived at a little cafe' named Mary's. I gulped. This was another place my parents and I came to a lot. I always got the same order which was mac n' cheese. I hope we don't eat because i don't feel like eating. That is the first time I think I've said that in my life.

I pulled into the cafe's parking lot and noticed that there was only one other car besides us in this parking lot. I pulled into the spot next to the white suv.

The man turned to me and I turned to him. I looked into his blue eyes that looked very dark at the moment.

"Don't try anything stupid. I know this place like the back of my hand do you understand me?" He said sternly while putting the gun under the seat.

He will be unarmed in there. This is my chance. I nodded my head.

"I can't bring it in with me but you will listen to everything I say. If you do not then there will be consequences later. Understood?" He continued.

I nodded once again.

"Good." He said smiling.

He opened his door and got out. I did the same. Both of us closed our doors and walked towards the cafe's front door.

     The cafe looked like a 60's cafe with its red and white stripes and the lettering on the door that said, "Mary's Cafe". It was cute but at this moment I wasn't thinking about how cute the cafe was, I was thinking about how the hell I was going to get out of here.

We walked inside and all I saw was two waitresses and a couple with their 2 kids in the corner. The parents were trying to control their kids and make them eat their food but the kids were not having it.

     The place looked exactly how I remembered it, white tables scattered everywhere, 4 red chairs surrounding each table with ketchup and mustard bottles on each table. The red and white checkered floor and white walls all reminded me of parents. Gosh, I wish they were here.

A tear fell down my face as I looked down at the floor coming back to reality. I looked back up to see the man looking at me. He looked a little angry at me.

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Don't make a scene."

He stood back and looked at me. His eyes did not look like the pretty blue in the car, they looked more black now.
He turned around and looked at the waitress behind him. She grinned at him and raised her eyebrow. She looked around his age, mid 20s. She was a blonde with bright green eyes that were beautiful. She was very pretty and I could tell that the man thought so too.

"Hi, welcome to Mary's. My name is Kayla, would you two please follow me." She said but paid no attention to me as she just looked at the man who couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

He nodded his head and turned around to me and grabbed my hand harshly. He turned back around to Kayla and followed her to a table in the far left corner.

He pointed for me to sit on the left side of the table and I did. He walked behind Kayla touching her waist lightly and then sitting opposite of me. I think I'm going to be sick.

Kayla smiled widely at him and then turned to me and her smile dropped.

"What would you like to drink?" She said with attitude towards me.

The man grinned at how she was treating me. I glared at him and then looked down at the menu she had placed in front of me.

"I'll take a coke please." I said shyly.

"Ok and for you?" She said sweetly and turned towards the man.

"I'll have a water sweetie." He said and winked at her.

Ugh, I am disgusted.

Her smile got bigger and she nodded her head and walked towards the kitchen.

He turned back towards me with the same grin he gave her.

"Now tell me everything." I said with a hint of attitude.

His smile faded.

"Last I remembered you were not the one making demands here." He said sternly and lend into the table, closing the gap between him and I.

"Last I remembered you were going to tell me why you took me." I said leaning back into my chair but still showing confidence.

He opened his mouth to speak when we heard the door of the cafe' open. We both looked at the door in shock at who walked in.