Bad-Boy Love - Chapter 24

Chapter 24

IZZY'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Not going into detail about what happened in the concert, so this is from just after)

Oh.My.God that was THE best night of my life!

I cant believe its over already though. They played all my favourite songs and I got everything on my camra so I can go back and revisit this moment anytime.

"We really need to thank Bradley for this" I told Lucy still smiling.

She muttered something to herself but I couldnt make out what see said. I ignored it and preshed the button signaling to get of the bus. 

We deciding to get the bus back so we dont end up getting kidnapped or something.

It was quite late now and me nore Lucy had spoken in awhile. Well I dont know about her but I am tired! We got to the door and I stopped, looking in my bag for the keys, when I notices a note on the floor.

I picked it up looking around to see who could have put it there. No body was around...not even Lucy.

"Lucy" I whispered/shouted but there was no sight of her. I swear she was behide me a minute ago.

I turned my focus back to the note that was in my hands. I turned it over and over it my hands wondering why someone would leave me a note at the door and who left it there? Is it even for me? Getting impatient I slowly opened it. All it said was 'its open.'

Well it must be fore me then.

Confused I looked around once more before opening the door and walking in. "Bradley?" I asked looking around the lounge but there was no sight of him.

Just then I notices little black arrows on the floor pointing to my room. Okay..thats a bit scary. Is this some kind of joke or something?

I sighed and followed the arrow before causiously opening my door. The room was empty and everything was how I left it. The only difference was the dressed I wore when I went out with Bradley and we ran into Destiny was lying on my bed with a matching pair of shoes and another note.

I quickly walked over to it and read it out loud "Changed into this!"

I could'nt help but smile now, this was quite exciting. 

I shut my door and got dressed into the outfit as ordered by the note. I quickly check my reflection in my mirror before walking back out. 

There was now beautiful red rose petal on the floor leading to kitchen. They wasnt there before. Who else is here? It has to be Bradley.

I smiled thinking about him as I followed the petal to the drim kitchen that had candles everywhere. 

"Oh.my.god! Its beautiful" I whispered mostly to myself looking around the room. There was a round table in the centre lit up with candles. To the side of the table to next to a chair was Bradley with a very cheesy grin.

The rest of the room was also covered in candles and rose petal everywhere it was perfect. But why was he doing this?

Bradley then moved the chair out gesturing me to seat.

I did as I was told and nodded to Bradley as a 'thankyou.'

He then sat at the other end of the table still not saying anything. I was just about to speak up when Lucy appeared with two plates of food and a glass of wine, wearing an apron.

"So thats where you went then" I smiled at her and she wink back before walking out the room and closing the door leaving me and Braldey alone.

More silence over came the room while we ate. I had to break the silence. Was he doing this to say sorry?

"Bradley this is lovely. It really is but are you doing this?" I blurted out not quite meaning for it to sound the way it did.

He looked up at me with confused guilt? Before replying. "Our first date didnt go as planned" He started looking down at his feet.

The memories of last time came back to mind of how he left me on my own and ran after that bitch.

"So I wanted to try it again, exactly how it was meant to be last time" He continued. Saying the 'meant' louder. But this time he looked up and stared deep into my eyes.

I was generally speechless. I didnt know what to say, I just returned his stare with my mouth open slightly. So was this what they was speaking about this morning and why Lucy had to 'run to the shops'? Now it all makes sense.

"Brad-ley that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said for me" I replied to him finally finding the words. He flashed a smiled at me before grabbing my hands on the table. 

"So...can we try are first date again please?" He whisper stroking the top of my hand sending butterflies straight to my stomach.

"Yess!" I said maybe a little to eager gaining a laugh from Bradley.

We  ate are dinner doing the 'small talk' thing and all the time I couldnt stop smiling. If this is are first date does that mean what I think it means? 

"Izzy..." Bradley interruped my perfect thoughts.

"Yes?" I said still smiling to myself.

He started to sweat a little and he looked really nervous just like last time. "I really like you, I don't deserve you and I know I dont but I can make it up to you I promise" He then said all in one breath. "Look, I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

"Yess!!" I interruped him before he would start another life story.

"Wait what?"

"Yes"

"You said yes? After all I did to you? Omg thankyou, I swear I will never hurt you again and I will..." He started but I cut him off by leaning over the table and crashing my lips against his.

I pulled away but kept my head against his. "I forgive you" I simply whispered before going back into for a another kiss. Longer this time.

The butterflies in my stomach were going around like wild fire as our lips move in perfect sync. This moment couldnt be more perfect!

I can now officially call Bradley my boyfriend!

(Yay they are finally going out! Hoped you like the whole dinner date thing:D)

(So this is the second to last chapter I'm affaird. I'm quite said to be honest I have loved writing this for you all! I have got over 900 readers!! That is amazing thanks so much guys. Love you all!)