Bad-Boy Love - Chapter 20

(Sorry it took me awhile to update this chapter, I had a really busy weekend but I was ill today so I could finish this chapter:D)

Chapter 20

IZZY'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been 2 days since Bradley left with that Destiny girl and well I've just about coped. I know it probably sounds stupid because we wasn't even going out but from the day I met him it just felt like we had known each other for ever and we could trust each other with secret I wouldn't even tell Lucy, so for him not being here just feels weird.
I've tried my best to keep my self occupied by cleaning (a lot!), looking for a college and a part-time job a well as a lot of shopping, but these two days have really dragged.

It would have gone quicker if Lucy actually spent more than 2 seconds in the flat.
The morning after the day Bradley left she was pacing up and down muttering to herself about 'giving someone a second chance.' And 'maybe they have changed?'
If I every asked her about it so would ignore the question and ask of I heard anything from Bradley so I didn't ask her again.

Whatever she was muttering about she obviously decided to do it because she told me she was going out and that was all I heard from her to a lot later when she came in looking extremely happy. She did the same yesterday and this morning so this is probably going to be her new 'thing.'

I signed knowing I'm going to be on my own again today with nothing to do when my phone buzzed on the table. I jumped up thinking it might be one of the companies I have applied for.
I grabbed my phone sitting back down before reading the message.

To: Izzy
From: Bradley
'Izzy I've made a bit mistake! I'm so sorry x'

I read the message over and over again in my head in complete and utter shock.
I really didn't think I would ever hear from him again but he can't just expect me to welcome him back with open arms after he chose her over me!
Tears formed in my eyes blurring my vision until I could no longer see my phone screen.
I wiped them away violently and chucked my phone to the other side of the sofa, turning the tv on.

All I wanted to do was to reply back saying 'I'm sorry too' and then he would come back to the flat and everything would be back to normal. But I can't do that! It will make me look easy and then he will think he can play me anytime he wants and I will not be his reject when his other relationships fail.

BRADLEY'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What have I done? I can't believe I have been so stupid!

I really thought I loved Destiny and I only left her that time because I didn't want her to get hurt, I didn't realise to now that I was saving myself.
She played be the whole time, I had the girl of my dreams right in front of me about to ask her out and Destiny had to show up and I had to choose her.
Why?
I don't even know myself, it's like she had a spell on me and the only way I finally realised what she was really like was to walk in on her and another man.

When I made the stupid mistake of going with Destiny 2 days ago we stayed at a hotel. She insisted we only had one room cause she was scared, but has spent all her time out and doesn't come back til late.
So when I came home this morning and saw her and another man together it was like reality hit me and I realise what I did.

I did something that I never did then and stood up to Destiny not listening to what she had to say when I kicked her out. It's her problem if she gets In trouble, she is doing it for attention anyway.
When they were finally out of the hotel and I shut the door, I felt like a massive weight had been lifted of my shoulder, and I didn't feel sad or depressed like last time just annoyed at myself about how I brought Izzy all the way out here and then just left her.

I have message Lucy hundreds of time about what I should do but she hasn't answered to any of them, so I just went straight ahead and message Izzy.

It's been 30minutes since I sent the message and all I have done is paced up and down waiting for her to reply.
She isn't going to reply is she?

I signed slumping back down on the sofa and thinking about what I should do to make her forgive me.
Then a really good idea came to mind.
I grabbed my laptop and quickly pressed the Internet icon. If this doesn't make her forgive me, I don't know what will!

IZZY'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't moved off the sofa since I got that message from Bradley. I have just sat there hugging my knees staring at the tv.
I don't know what to do, I'm happy he wants to come back but I'm more angry that he left me in the first place. I'm just so confused but I have no one to talk to because Lucy isn't answering her phone.

I was snapped out of me thoughts by the letter box banging.
I got up and slowly walked to the door to reveal an envelope.

I opened it to reveal two tickets for a One Direction concert!
My face lit up and all I wanted to do is start jumping up and down.
A little note in between the tickets fell to the ground. I picked it up and read it out load 'I'm sorry' it simply said with an arrow point up.
Confused I looked up at the plain door.
I stared at it for a moment before opening it to see Bradley standing there with a dozen roses.
"I know it's going to take more than this for you to forgive me, but it's a start" it whispered with a little smile at the end.

I can't take this anymore I have missed him so much.
The ticket fell to ground and I ran into his arm, crying lightly into his shoulder.

It's like with him I just feel complete again.

(Please vote, comment and share it means a lot. Also if you have any idea for the story to carry on please inbox me or comment! Thanks<3)