Bad-Boy Love - Chapter 19

Chapter 19

IZZY'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood by the front door just staring at it for a moment.
I have thought of exactly what I am going to say and how I am going to say it.
I'm got going to show any hurt or upset feelings, and if he wants to go with her then so be it. There is plenty of other boys out there
'But you only want him' a tiny voice in my head was trying to speak out.
No I am doing this now!

Without a second thought I swung the door open and stormed into the lounge regretting it almost immediately.
I stopped in my tracks and just stared past them, completely lost, emotional less.
I didn't know how to react.

Bradley pulled away and they both stared back at me but Destiny had a little smile forming on her lips.
That's it. This helps with what I'm going to say because now I technically have a reason, this is going to stop me from proving I'm strong.

"Izzy I.."
"No! This is Lucy's flat. She paid for it, and me and her both want you to leave...like right now" I said ignoring Bradley and started a stare off with Destiny trying to remain calm.
"You can't do that!" Bradley defended and I have to admit I was a little taken aback. I tried to push it to the back of my mind, using all my strength to not make the tears fall.
"I can and I have" I yelled completely failing trying to be strong as my voice cracked at the end of the sentence as I pointed to the still open door. "You are welcome to go with her!" I added calming my voice down.

And with that she walked out the door. Bradley stared at me for a moment like he was trying to read me. He gave me a sympathetic look before following Destiny out the door.
I remained stood there, I really thought he was going to stay. I know this was the plan but for some reason I feel like a part of me has just left the room and isn't coming back.

I could have really used Lucy to help back me up in that conversation. Talking of her where is she? Did she not follow me?

As though she heard my thoughts she appeared by the door looking like she had just seen a ghost.
"What's up?" I asked looking concerned.
It was like she was in her own little world and as soon as I spoke she came back to reality. She thought of what I said for a second before replying,
"Nothing, urm what happened? Past Destiny and Bradley on the stairs?" She asked completely avoiding her problem and reminding me of mine.

"I told her to go, and he went with her" I practically whisper and collapsed to the floor. Lucy ran over to me pulling me into a tight hug.
"It's gonna be okay" she cooed in my ear.
"Yeah I know" I said finally, wiping away my tears and standing up.
I looked at the boxes still left everywhere.
"We should probably unpack the few stuff we have and then go out shopping for furniture tomorrow?" I suggested, distracting myself. It turns out they got a few things from there houses and as fell as mine before we left to go here. All while I was unconscious. It's really hard to get my head around.

Lucy simply nodded a little confused at my change of attitude. I just wanted to do everything humanely possible to forget about him.

I walked over to the closest bag and realised it was a couple of my things.
Well I guess I can actually have my room now. I told myself walking towards it.

LUCY'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait, where you going" I yelled to Izzy as she had a sudden idea and ran in the opposite direction.
"Back to the flat" she yelled back at me.

I grabbed my purse off the floor and ran after her, trying to catch up. I turned around a sharp corner not looking and ran into someone making me fall back and these papers went everywhere.
"Omg I'm so sorry" I said when I finally found my balance and helped him pick up his worksheets.
"It's fine" he said a little angry at first but then his voice calmed down. His voice sounded really familiar but I didn't have time to think.
He bent down as well and helped to pick up his papers. We both stood up and I looked up at him handing him the sheet I picked up
"Sorry aga.." I started but stopped when I realise who it was.
As shiver went down my spine and I couldn't move. My hands still had a tight grip on these paper.
"Are you going to give me then?" He said with a confused laughed.
I have to get out of here now, before he recognises me..
"Wait..don't I know you" He asked looking into my eyes.
Shit!
I slowly started to back away, with all the time he didn't take his eyes of me.
"Wait can we talk?" He said and I didn't reply. I turned and ran, ran and didn't stop until I was at the flat.
He can't have found me. This is bad, this is very bad.

I stopped on the stairs catching my breath before walking in to see Izzy standing there in her own. Suddenly my problem seemed tiny as she explained what happened.
I can't believe Bradley just walked off. He doesn't want to be with Destiny, he told me himself.

(Just a short update but next one will be long! I promise:D please vote, comment and share!<3)