9 : Tzuyu

She wore a pink, middle-length dress as she twirled, turning around a good 360 degrees before frowning upon seeing her reflection in the mirror. Chaeyoung sighed, seeing her friend frown for the fifth time today.

"You don't like it?" Chaeyoung asked, raising both her brows. She waited for Tzuyu to respond.

Tzuyu shook her head and sighed once more, flapping her arms to express her neutral feelings about the piece of clothing she was wearing.

"Why are we going to attend the school dance again?" Tzuyu asked with a whining tone. "And why do we have to wear formal dresses? I'd rather stay home and-"

"Watch Seventeen music videos?" Chaeyoung interrupted, shaking her head. "No, Tzuyu. You need to be more approachable if you want to have more friends."

"I do have friends!" Tzuyu protested, unconciously stomping her foot. "I have Dino and a few others.."

Chaeyoung pouted, grabbing another dress from the clothing rack that stood beside her. This time it was a black cocktail dress with white diamonds decorated at the waist. Looking at the dress, it was the most decent one that Chaeyoung's ever picked all day. So without another moment to lose, she snatched the dress from Chaeyoung as she headed towards the dressing room.

Tzuyu came out a few minutes later, looking extremely fancy in her black cocktail dress. It didn't perfectly display her figure, but her legs and upper body proportion played a big role in making the dress look more than what it is.

She gave a heartfelt nod, "I like this one."

"Finally!" Chaeyoung beamed, sighing in relief. They've been at the mall for almost two hours, struggling to find the perfect piece of clothing for Tzuyu to wear. They haven't gotten any rest ever since they finished their schedule for that same day.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung walked over to the cashier, handing over the dress as it was given back to them minutes later, inside a matte black paperbag.

"Tzuyu-ssi! Chaeyoung-ssi!" A male voice called from behind them. The two girls turned their heads. Joshua and Jeonghan was standing right in front of them with large smiles on their faces.

They were also carrying the same paperbag, but there were probably tuxes inside instead of dresses. They were both dressed heavily, but their clothes were in style, as always. Joshua had his hair combed up, revealing his forehead, while Jeonghan had his blonde hair seperated at the middle. It fell down on his eyes as natural as a waterfall does.

"I didn't know you were here, what's up?" Joshua beamed, smiling brightly. Jeonghan elbowed Joshua, probably telling him not to be too smiley because it might look creepy. Joshua cleared his throat and staightened his posture, giving his gentleman smile instead of the smile he head earlier, "So how are you doing?"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung bowed to the two men, giving them a small smile. "We were just going home after buying dresses for tonight's school dance," Chaeyoung answered.

Joshua nodded and so did Jeonghan. The both of them nodded and finally bowed, "We'll be seeing you tonight then." Tzuyu and Chaeyoung nodded accordingly, giving the boys their one million worth of a smile.

The two boys bowed and went on their way, leaving Tzuyu and Chaeyoung standing there, watching the boys go down the escalator.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung arrived at their dorm in no time at all. In a hurry to plop down on their beds, they immediately tossed their shopping bags down on the floor, sighing in relief as they relaxed on top of their comfy mattresses.

"5pm? What a perfect time for a nap," Tzuyu told, looking at her phone and turning it off a few seconds later. "Am I right, Chae?" She asked, raising both her brows. She's been wanting to sleep all day, but Chaeyoung never allowed her to go back to their dorm, not until they finished buying her a dress. This time, she was perfectly sure that she'd be able to have at least an hour to nap.