2: Mingyu

We're currently on our way to Show Champion to perform, and we're really late. Only a few minutes before our schedule and everyone keeps dozing off and goofing around the the elevator.

"Yah, stop that!" S.Coups yelled at Hoshi and Seokmin, who were playing with the elevator buttons. They kept pressing the buttons, so we stopped at every floor.

We finally reached our floor and were about to go out, when the doors suddenly closed. "Oops, sorry.." Seungkwan said, raising his hand apologetically.

"Why'd you do that? I was about to go out and greet Tzuyu!" Dino complained. All the members looked at him strangely, and rather surprised.

"You didn't tell us you were close with TWICE's Tzuyu?" Jeonghan stated. Dino shrugged, "Well, now you know."

It wasn't a surprise that a lot of people were close friends with Dino, but I was startled to know that one of them was a girl. I mean, specifically from the hottest girl group right now. And what's more, he said it was TWICE's visual, Chou Tzuyu.

After reaching the top floor, we went back down to where we were supposed to be. As usual, the place was crowded. Different idols were there.

"Mingyu, Dino, go get something to eat." Woozi ordered, firmly. Dino sighed and complained, "Why is it always the maknae?" He kept mumbling under his breath as we walked.

"Ah, Shua-hyung!" I yelled to Joshua, going back. "Can you hold onto my phone for me?" I asked. He nodded and I placed my phone on his palm.

Among the members, Joshua might be the most trustworthy. And he doesn't play pranks often.

"What should we get for them?" I asked Dino, who kept sighing. But eventually lightened up when he saw some of his favorite snacks.

"I'll pick!" He said, running off to every aisle there was on the convenience store. After a while, he got back carrying a small basket full of snacks.

He placed the basket on the counter and the cashier scanned every one of them. We were forced to pay, since the members didn't give us any money to pay.

"Completely worth it!" Dino said, munching on some potato chips.

We got back to the waiting room and placed the snacks on the table. All the seventeen members gathered and took their own snack, eating whatever they felt like eating.

The PD suddenly opened the door and told us to begin rehearsing. We came across TWICE while we walked, and Dino engaged in a coversation with TWICE's Tzuyu. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but it couldn't be helped. Seeing as I was standing right beside them.

We began dancing to our song, "Boom Boom", we only did about three to four takes. We were surprisingly enthusiastic and energetic for our performance. On the last take, TWICE came back and sat at the audience's seat.

They were probably waiting for us to finish performing.

"Tzuyu's glued to her phone again," Dino sighed, glancing at Chou Tzuyu who stared at her phone while she ate some snacks.

-

"Hyung, my phone?" I asked him. He pointed at the corner where S.Coups, Hoshi, and Jeonghan were. They were cramped up in a corner in the waiting room, holding my phone.

"What are you guys doing?" I sighed. I didn't try to get snatch my phone away, since they'll probably just snatch it back.

They kept on giggling and laughing at the corner. Hoshi kept telling S.Coups what to type, and Jeonghan just stood as an observer.

I just stood across them, cleaning up the mess that the other members made. I kept glancing at them to check if my phone was almost at its peak, and would most probably explode.

Finally, I walked over to them after I finished throwing out the trash that they spread around. I glanced at the screen and saw my instagram account signed in.

Tallfluff: Annyeong! I heard you're a loyal fan of Seventeen? I know this may seem rude, but can you tell me who you are? I'm very curious about you. You're very mysterious and I'm quite interested in getting to know you. 😊

I screamed when I saw what they had done.

They used my account and messaged someone.

"HYUNG WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled, desperately trying to come up with a solution. S.Coups, Hoshi, and Jeonghan kept laughing and pointing.

"We're sorry," S.Coups said, as he stopped laughing. "We just heard about this Seventeen fan that's really popular among carats and decided to search for her instagram. We saw her posts about us, and a few individual posts about each member. So we decided to talk to her," he replied, beginning to laugh again.

"USING MY ACCOUNT?!" I glanced back at the screen, where the said "fan", began typing.

"Look, she's replying!" Hoshi said. All the Seventeen members gathered around me and waited for her reply.

Svtrndmfan: I'm very sorry, but can you shut the hell up? Not to be rude or anything. I'm currently in no position to tell this to you, but you should pay attention and read carefully.

Upon seeing the reply, the members began yelling. "WOOOOOOAH! Mingyu, you just got burned!" Joshua shouted in english.

"It was their fault!" I pointed at the three. They shrugged and insisted I reply back. "No, I'm not replying anymore. Leave me alone!" I shouted out of frustration and annoyance.

"You always ruin the fun," Minghao said, pouting.

But curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to reply anyways. The members weren't watching, so the pressure was gone.

Svtrndmfan: Unless your Seventeen's Kim Mingyu, I don't and will never have the obligation to listen to what you have to say.

Wow, this person's tough. And wait, is that my name?

Daebak.

I'm guessing this is a girl. Just a wild guess, but I'm a hundred percent sure I'm right.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu. It's time to perform!" S.Coups called. I probably wasn't paying attention again. "What are you zoning out for? You're not Vernon, you know," he said.

"Alright, I'm coming!"

-
We went back to Pledis Entertainment after the performance. We still had to practice, and it was only around 8:15 in the evening, so it isn't really a problem if we stay up until midnight.

I suddenly remembered the message from earlier. And that I didn't get to reply. Somehow, I felt offended by what she said. Wait until she realizes that I am Kim Mingyu.

Tallfluff: What if I am Seventeen's Kim Mingyu?

She probably wouldn't believe me, though.

Svtrndmfan: Yeah, and I'm TWICE's Tzuyu.

Tzuyu? Nah, it's not possible. There's only a one in a million chance. And why am I even taking this as a possibility? I'm such an idiot.

This girl is nuts.