5: Tzuyu

You know those moments where you get sort of get curious and nervous at the same time?

Well, this is probably one of those moments.

Mingyu keeps staring at me and I can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable. We're at Music Bank right now, and I've been feeling restless, a little eager to get out of this creepy situation. And no, I'm not calling Mingyu creepy. Just the situation. Do not misunderstand, please.

I. Do. Not. Want. Carats. To. Murder. Me.

Anyway, the other members aren't here. They're back at the waiting room. They sent me and Sana to check on the stage setting and other things, which we didn't do because, why not?

"Tzuyu, don't you think the thing hanging on the ceiling is a bit too.. I don't know, wobbly?" Sana said, pointing at the one of the hanging decorations that Seventeen's stage had.

"I guess?" I shrugged, paying attention. She sighed then began complaining at me out of nowhere.

"We should be doing something about it!" She said in a demanding voice.

"How about you do something about it and I'll just sit over there," I said, smiling. I went over in front of the stage, to get a better view.

It wasn't one of those stages that were too high, so I could see every corner of the stage pretty well.

I kept glancing at Sana who was still right beside the stage, pacing. She kept sighing and to be honest, it was pretty funny. But I decided to go back to where she was.

As I walked back, I came across Dino who was in a hurry to get on the stage first. He stopped when he saw me, "Hey, Tzuyu!"

I stopped in front of him and did a small wave, kind of like just raising my hand, "Hey."

"You gonna watch our performance?" He asked, as he kept glancing on his members.

"Not sure," I answered, shrugging.

He pouted and tried to hold my shoulders. But he ultimately failed, due to the height difference. "It's going to be awesome! You have to watch,"

And with that he ran up the stage. Each members did their own practice for their own parts, apart from Mingyu. He was practicing his rapping, but he still kept looking at me.

What's on his mind right now?

"Did you come up with a solution yet?" I asked Sana. She shook her head and proceeded to thinking.

I grinned, then positioned myself right beside the stairs that led to the stage.

The performance started and right at the middle of the performance, the large decoration hanging started to swing back and forth. Sana watched it in horror. Even the staff didn't know what to do.

Right as they stopped the music, the decoration fell to the floor, where it made a loud noise. Some parts were made of glass, but no one was badly injured.

"Woah," Vernon watched in amazement. He probably couldn't believe that they almost got hit by some sort of large chandelier thing.

"That was close!" Seokmin said. "Good thing no one got hurt."

Woozi sighed in relief, "None of you guys died, so good thing."

"Are you sure it's a good thing, Woozi-hyung?" Seungkwan asked.

"I think?" Woozi replied, stepping down the stairs.

Typical Woozi.

"Is anyone injured?" Jeonghan began asking around. Everyone looked at their bodies to search for any bruises and such, but no one spoke up afterwards, so no one probably got hurt.