6. I Won't Let Go Of You

Start from the beginning

Damon and Holden both smirked at that as Damon wiggled his fingers, showing his daylight ring. "Most of them, anyway."

"According to the legend, the werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone," the history teacher explained further as he showed them a map. Jeremy took it into his hands as he saw pictures showing the story of the Sun and the Moon curse.

"What do you mean sealed?" Jeremy asked in confusion, looking back at the two vampires and a vampire hunter.

"It's a witch thing," Holden spoke as Jeremy nodded shortly. "Whatever seals the curse is usually the key to unsealing the curse..."

"Maybe Mason Lockwood believed he can use the moonstone to break the curse," Alaric looked at the three of them with a suggesting tone.

Damon grimaced at that. "If we start believing in some supernatural witchy-woo legend from a picture book, we're idiots. Who has the stone now?" he turned to Jeremy.

"Tyler."

"Can you get it?" Damon pressed but Holden shook his head at that. "What, he finally has purpose."

"Do you wanna do it?" Holden asked Jeremy, who scoffed.

"Since when do you care?" he snapped and Damon smirked.

Holden's eyes narrowed as he looked at the Gilbert. "I don't, but your sister is my good friend, so if something wrong happens she's gonna be hurt. You better do your job properly, got it?" he questioned seriously as Jeremy stared at him with a confused face.

"So, you do believe it?" Jeremy asked Holden with raised eyebrows.

Holden nodded his head. "I read it. It says that werewolf bite kills a vampire. Trust me, I finally don't wanna die, so ignoring it would make us even bigger idiots."

"Well said," Damon finished his drink then started leaving. "Let's go!" he shouted so everyone followed after the older Salvatore.

LATER ON, AT THE LOCKWOOD MANSION, PREPARATIONS FOR THE BALL WERE HAPPENING AS THE THREE BROTHERS TALKED IN THE YARD. "Katherine's with Lockwood?" Holden questioned with a grimace.

Stefan nodded his head. "We missed it. He got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense," he commented angrily.

"We know, but... Mason Lockwood!?" Damon asked, not believing that Katherine would go after him. "Werewolf thing aside, the guy is a surfer."

"Maybe she's jus using him, like all of us," Holden shrugged and Damon nodded his head. "She has to be."

"Using him for what?" Stefan asked them and Damon rolled his eyes at Stefan.

"Mason Lockwood's looking for a moonstone that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse," he explained to his youngest brother. "Maybe Katherine wants it as well.

"Why?" Stefan asked simply.

"Does it matter?" Holden scoffed staring at his brothers, like they were crazy. "She is always up to something..."

Damon nodded, agreeing to Holden's words once again as Stefan narrowed his eyes at them. "So, how are we gonna find that moonstone?"