Part9

Naira was working in her cabin and kartik in his...
Just then Naira got a call and she picked the phone...

But as soon as she listened the phone fell from her hands... Her hands started trembling in fear... Tears formed in her eyes... And she was about to collapse but Kartik caught her in time and got worried...

Kartik- Naira.. kya hua.. kya hua Naira...

Naira- Kartik vo.. kartik vo.. jldi hospital... Jldi hospital chlo.. kartik kaira...

Kartik- Kaira.. kya hua kaira ko..

Naira- Kartik.. jldi jldi hospital jaane do mujhe...

And tears were falling from both's eyes and kartik quickly ran to his car and Naira sat beside him...
He drove in so much speed and finally they reached the hospital and kartik and Naira rushed inside screaming kaira kaira...

Naira- doctor meri bchi.. meri bchi ... Kaira.. kya hua...

And here kartik was also shouting at the doctors...

Kartik- Meri beti ko kuch nhi hona chahiye.. khan hai meri bchi.. Meri kaira khan hai...

Just then they saw mishti who was crying... Mishti saw Kartik and Naira and ran and hugged Naira...

Mishti- Di kaira...

Naira- Mishti.. kya hua kaira ko...

Kartik- Haan Mishti.. btao kya hua meri beti ko...

Mishti- vo Naira di... (Crying) Kaira ka accident hogya... Main to apni class mein thi.. just then mujhe dusre teacher ka call aya k kaira bahar ki trf bhaag rhi thi aur ek gaadi se uski...

And Naira fell on the floor... She cried and cried and kartik held her... He was also broken.. but he couldn't show as he had to be strong for Naira.. he had to support her... He made her stand and she immediately hugged him...

Naira- Kartik... Kaira... Usko kuch nhi hoga naa.. kartik...Ek baar kaira se milna hai...

Kartik- Haan Naira.. himmat rkho.. kuch nhi hoga humari kaira ko... Main hun tumhare saath... Main Kuch nhi hone dunga usse...

Just then the doctor comes outside and Naira and kartik run to him...

Naira- doctor... Meri beti..

Kartik- Doctor.. kaira kaisi hai..

Doctor- dekhiye... Hum apni puri koshish krr rhe hain usse bchane ki.. lekin bhut blood loss hua hai... To hum jld se jld blood ka intezaam krr rhe hain...

Kartik- doctor.. kaira ka blood group...

Doctor- O negative...

Kartik- Doctor.. mera O negative hi hai... Aap jldi se mera blood le lijiye.. lekin plzz meri bchi ko bchayiye.... Plzz plzz...

And here Naira was in a trauma... She was not speaking.. thinking anything.. no reactions... Kartik too was broken from inside... But he stayed strong... Soon he gave the blood and quickly rushed to Naira...

Kartik- Naira.. smbhalo khud ko.. plzz.. kaira k liye strong rehna pdega tumhe.. apni kaira k liye...

Naira looked at kartik with teary eyes..
Naira- Kartik.. tum meri kaira ko mujhse duur nhi leke jaoge naa...

And tears formed in Kartik's eyes.... He cupped her face...
Kartik- Kaira humari beti hai Naira.... Usse apni maa se main kbhi duur nhi le jaa skta...

And he hugged Naira tightly while mishti bought some water for her...

Kartik was trying to make her drink water but she was again and again denying to drink...

Kartik- Naira plzz.. paani to pee lo.. kaira ka khyaal rkhne k liye tumhara theek rehna bhut zroori hai... Himmat rkho uske liye... Tumhe kuch hogya to...

And Naira looked into Kartik's eyes and kartik made her drink water...

Just then the doctor came and kaira went towards the doctor...

Naira- Doctor.. meri bchi.. meri bchi theek hai naa...

Doctor- Jee haan... Apki beti bilkul theek hai... Aapke husband ne khoon time pe de diya to hum uski jaan bcha paye.... Abhi vo behosh hai.. thodi der mein hosh aa jayega.. phir aap dekh skte hain usse...

Naira got happy listening doctor but when the doctor said the husband she looked into his eyes and he into hers...  But the situation was not of speaking something... They stayed quite..

Naira- Doctor...Plzz can I once see my daughter..

Doctor- Yes you may go and don't worry she will be conscious without an hour or so.. so you can talk to her...

Naira- Thankuu so much doctor...

And Naira went inside to see kaira wrapped with bandages on her forehead and certain tubes... Her heart pained seeing her daughter in that condition and she went and sat near her...

Naira- plzz mujhe aise mt draya krro kaira.... Meri bchi.. apki mumma apse bhut pyaar krti hain... Vo aapke bina nhi reh skti... Meri zindgi meri kaira k bina adhuri hai.... (Tears flowing from her eyes..)

Just then kartik entered and kept his hand on Naira's shoulder giving her support...

Kartik- Nhi naira... Plzz humari beti k liye strong rehna pdega tumhe...

But Naira was Naira.. so stubborn... She spoke...

Naira- Meri beti hai kaira.. Thnkuu tumne aaj uski jaan bchayi.. tumhara aisaan rha mujhprr... Lekin kaira sirf meri beti hai... Kaira Naira Singhania... Smjhe tum.. aur ab plzz duur hojayo meri zindgi se..

And kartik's heart broke into a million pieces...

He was about to speak something just then the nurse entered..

Nurse- aap log plzz bahr wait kijiye.. mujhe Kuch checkup krne hai bchi ka...

And kartik and Naira went outside...

Naira saw mishti who was all the time crying till now so she went to her and hugged her..

Naira- Mishti.. don't worry.. kaira bilkul theek hai... Rona bnd krro aur kuch kha lo...

Mishti- Nhi Naira di... Main kaira k bina kuch nhi khaungi...

And cried hugging Naira...

Naira- Mishti..

While Kartik stood at a side soo broken by Naira'ss words... But he understood Naira's condition and thought to be by her side whatever happens...

Okk Monday exam hai.. to ab kuch din no update... Shyd... Isiliye aaj krr rhi hun.... Ab aapke paas kuch ideas hain to aap de skte hain.. I mean if u want something specific to happen in the story...

And yeah plzzz vote and comment... Plzz..