Part1

Kartik- What... Capetown... But Aman why the hell I would go there.. u know I don't go for meetings outside....

Aman- (Kartik's PA) But sir we are overtaking that company and the head of that company can't travel... So you have to go to Capetown sir.. and moreover thats the main branch.. so u have to work there for a few days in order to get things in control...

Kartik- (thinking for a moment) Okk then... Book tomorrow's flight tickets...

Aman- Yes Sir...

On the other hand....

Kaira and Mishti came to Naira's office after school...

Kaira- Mumma.. mumma... I m missing you.. (she came running and directly landed in Naira's arms)

Naira- Aww.. my baby was missing me..

Kaira- Yeah mumma.. u know this mishi maasi didn't let me eat ice cream... Very bad naa mumma...

Mishti and Naira laughed at her cute antics...

Naira- Haww.... Your mishi maasi didn't let you eat ice cream ... Very bad mishi maasi... It's Okk beta.. we ll eat your favourite chocolate cake...

Kaira- No mumma... Now mishi maasi will make my favourite Kachoris for me..

Naira- (slowly) Bilkul apne Papa pe gyi hai... Vo bhi saara din kachori khaya rhega ye bhi...

Mishti- Haan beta... I ll make it for you.   Lekin abhi mumma se mil liye naa to lets go...

Kaira- Okk..

And they went home...

Here in office...

Naira's Boss- OK so employees.. this company is being overtaken by the great businessman KG... So he is joining business from tomorrow itself... And guys warning you first only.. don't mess with him.... He is the angry young man... Don't just dare to go near him.. avoid him as much as you can..

Naira- (to herself) Hey bhagwaan.. ye kaunsa monster aa gya... Chlo chodo hum to chaar kdm duur hi rhenge...

And the office hours ended and she went home...

Next day...
Kartik reached Capetown in the morning itself and he sensed something strange.. He had a weird feeling that something's gonna happen...

Here Naira was sleeping holding Kaira in her arms until Kartik came near her and kissed her and Kaira's forehead but just then the alarm rang and she woke up from the best and ever so wanted dream... tears escaped her eyes seeing the reality...

Naira- Mumma is very sorry baby... She took you away from Papa... M very sorry beta.. plzzz forgive me... And yeah happy birthday my baby..
(And kissed the sleeping Kaira's forehead)

Later she went outside and saw mishti already awake...

Naira- Good morning mishti.. (hugging her)

Mishti- Oho Naira di... Itni late uthe ho... Ab jldi krro... Kaira k uthne ka time ho gya.. uss se pehle uska room decorate krna hai...

Naira- Haan Mishti... Chlo jldi se krte hain...

And Mishti and Naira decorated her whole room with blue and white balloons... Blue being her favourite colour... Daddy's girl she was..
Slowly she opened her eyes and got excited seeing the sight infront of her... Balloons all over the room and many new gifts and toys lying there... And that's when Naira and Mishti entered...

Naira- Happy birthday my princess...

Mishti- Happy birthday Kaira...

Naira/mishti- and we love you baby...

And that small child giggled...

Kaira- I love you too mumma and mishi maasi...

And the trio had a group hug...

Kaira- Yeah... Today is my bilday....

(Guys she is a 5 year old kid... So these are not spelling mistakes)

Kaira- Mumma... Today I won't have to weal that boling school dress naa..  today I ll wear new clothes...

Naira- Yeah baby.. I bought a new dress for you...

Kaira- Blue dress naa mumma...

Naira- Yeah baby blue..  Your favourite and your... (But stopped)

Kaira- Acha mumma... Today Papa will come at night naa... U know today I ll be awake the whole night so that whenever Papa comes I ll tie him with a lope.. vrna evlytime he comes and keeps my gift and goes..

Naira- Yeah beta... Now go quickly and brush your teeth...

Kaira- Okk mumma...

And Kaira went to brush her teeth and Naira cried while mishti consoled her...

Naira- Kya khun main uss bchi ko... Jb se usse smjh aayi hai roz usse ek jhoothi umeed de rhi hun... Uss bchi ne to kbhi dekha bhi nhi apne Papa ko... Main bhut buri maa hun naa...

Mishti- Nhi di.. smbhalo khud ko... App bhut achi mom ho... U know world ki best mom... Apne mujhe aur kaira ko itne ache se smbhala hai... Ajtk kisi cheez ki kmi mehsoos nhi hone di... Kaira ko uski mumma aur Papa dono ka pyaar aapse mil rha hai... Thodi Badi ho jayegi to khud hi smjh jayegi..

Naira- Haan Mishti... (Crying)

Just then kaira comes running...

Kaira- are mumma.... Y r u clying... Dekho tears don't look gud in youl eyes.... Stop clying na... Kaira is there with you naa and this mishi maasi also...

Naira smiled and picked her in her arms and kissed on her cheeks....
Naira- I love you so much baby.. kbhi apni mumma se duur mt jaana...

And the trio went to their respective workplaces... Naira to her office awaiting the storm that was to come and Mishti and Kaira to school....

Okk guys plzzz do tell if u like this part or not and it's a short story so very less updates will be there..
Plzzz VOTE and COMMENT... Plzz...