Chapter One, Prologue

Disclaimer: I own none part from little Cassie and any other children Artemis may have

Italics = flash backs.

Thank you to Arcstark for the amazing banner

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter One, Prologue

It had been two weeks since Artemis and Jasper had run into Ron and they haven't heard nor seen him which undoubtedly made them and their families worried especially with both Dumbledore and Ron in Forks. But there had been some good things that happened during that time; Fred and George had gotten their shop up and running and were looking into opening a shop in the Wizarding Street, Cross Alley in Seattle but at the moment they were content with their shop in Forks. Teddy had started to cruise the furniture and Dobby had the hard job of stopping Teddy from climbing on the bookcase and from pulling the TV down on himself when he was looking after Teddy when everyone was either at work or school though he made sure to film Teddy as he cruised so no one missed anything.

Also during those weeks Artemis and Jasper had finally completed and consummated their bond and Artemis often found herself standing in front of the floor length mirror in her bathroom looking at the mark that she received when she climaxed. They had both received the magical tattoo when they finished consummating the bond but unlike Jasper's Artemis's magical tattoo was sealed with a drop of Jasper's venom which marked them as official mates. Artemis smiled as she stood in front of the mirror in tracky bottoms and a white tank top that showed off her extended stomach placing a hand on her stomach to settle her baby girl Artemis thought back to the courting ritual that had happened two weeks prior and a few hours to prior to her getting the mark on her neck that looked like a love bite that would never disappear something that had left Jasper smug about for weeks on end.

~ Flash back~

Artemis was a nervous wreck as Rosalie did her hair in an elegant up-do with little tendrils of curly black blue hair framing her face. It was the day of her courting ritual that would mark her as Jasper's mate for eternity, it was sort of like a wedding but not in way as Artemis and Jasper had come to an unspoken agreement that they wouldn't get married until Cassie was sort of old enough to understand what was going on around her.

Artemis had her full Veela attributes on show with a white plain dress on that was a must for this type of ceremony. Artemis smiled as she looked at her emerald green wings with honey-Amber that was flecked throughout her wings which was steadily going darker both her and Jasper couldn't wait until Jasper's eye colour stood out plainly for all to see which Apolline said would make the emerald stand out even more next the honey-Amber. She was brought out of her thoughts by Rosalie gently tapping her on the shoulder. "It's time." Rosalie said simply smiling at the girl age saw as her baby sister.