28

Dakota

It's two days until the wedding and I'm starting to show. I'm terrified of his fans and what they'll say. We already got hateful comments about our wedding. We've told the boys and our families but everyone agreed not to tell the fans yet.

Luke has been acting really weird around Michael lately. Everytime he makes a sex joke to him. Luke's face gets tomato red and he mutters for him to shut up. Is Luke....? Nah, he would've told me.

Everything for the wedding is planned out. Calum said he'd surprise me with the cake which scares me a little but he won't budge with any details.

I'm on my way home from an ultrasound. Ashton and Calum have been living in our apartment since we told them about the babies.

I unlock the door. "Guuuys! I'm hoooome!" I close the door.

Calum comes around the corner with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He's drying his hair with another towel. "Hey babe. Ashton and Alexis aren't here."

"Where'd they go?" It's very hard not to look at his body right now.

"Somethin bout telling her family."

I nod and sit on the couch. "I have something for you."

"What is it?" He sits next to me, still in only a towel. Damn this boy. Knows exactly what he's doing.

"U-umm." I reach into my pocket and pull out the picture.

" I reach into my pocket and pull out the picture

His mouth hangs open. "G-Girl or b-boy?"

"Um they aren't sure yet but they're leaning towards a girl."

"Aroha." He whispers.

"What?"

"Aroha. It means 'love' in Maori. They're an aboriginal tribe from New Zealand."

I smile. "Where you're from?"

He nods. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Let that be her name. We'll call her Ro. Please honey."

I smile and giggle. "Babe I never said no. It's beautiful."

He smiles sheepishly.

"You begged me."

"Did not!"

"Mmmm yes you did. Daddy begged me."

His eyes darken as soon as the word leaves my lips.

"Nuh uh baby girl. Daddy never begs."

I smile and twirl my hair around my finger. "Never say never."

He growls and I shiver. Here we go...

Luke

Nope nope nope. I can't be. He's my best mate. Plus he's straight.

Maybe I'm just bi or it's just a phase. Yeah, that's it. A phase. That's all this is.

"Hey Luke?" He comes walking in.

"O-Oh. Hey M-Mike."

"Can we um can we talk?"

Oh no. "Oh. Yeah, sure."

He sits next to me. "Um so there's this mate of mine that I really like and I don't know how to tell them... I'm scared that my feelings won't be returned."

My heart falls. He's talking about a girl. "Um, I'd go for it mate. You never know unless you try."

He smiles a little. "You sure?"

I nod. "Yeah. Go for it mate."

"Okay. Starting now."

I look at him, confused. He leans in and places his lips on mine.

Oh shit.