When I'm downstairs Chris asks me where Shannon is and I tell him to go up into her bedroom.

I go grab chips and a coke. I go upstairs and I open the door Blake and I were in and I don't see him. I hear Chris mention Blake's name. I walk to Shannon's room and my world just crumbled. MY BEST FRIEND! MY OWN BEST FRIEND IS OUT HERE HOEING AROUND WITH HER EX AND MY SOON TO BE BOYFRIEND. AND BLAKE JESUS... Chris leaves and a tear rolls down his face.

"Shannon how could you?! I'm your best friend, I told you I liked Blake and you go and do this? Do you honestly think if the roles were reversed I would've done this?! And Blake... ah! Why? Just Why?"
They both don't say anything. Blake looks me in the eye and I see regret, guilt and sadness in his eyes. I leave the chips and drink on Shannon's desk and I leave. I run home crying. I run up the stairs and I cry into my pillow.

D2: boo did you really think this wasn't going to happen?
D1: I told you he was playing you
D2: you should listen to D1
D2: goodnight Rachel

On Monday I couldn't even look at Shannon and Blake. They disgusted me. Blake looked at me when I entered and he watched me sit down. Today is a free day at my school meaning no classes at all. Shannon and I don't speak. In the corner of my eye I see her wanting to speak but she can't. She hurt me and she knows. She's done this before but this is worse.

"Miss Rachel?" Says the teacher.
"Yes sir?"
"Come up to my desk," he says.
I go up and I feel Blake watching my every move.
The teacher tells me I did a great job on my test and my grade went from a 72% to a 85%. I walk back to my seat.
"Rachel, I'm so so sorry," Shannon says.
"Why did you do it?"
"I drank too much."
"Shannon, you're too young to be drinking," I say holding her hand.
"I know, I'm trying to stop. Please forgive me."
"I forgive you," I say. We hug it out and we go back to being best friends I guess.

A week or two passed and I was going through Shannon's phone and she was talking about me behind my back with some girl named Karen. Shannon called me a bitch, a whore, a slut, a hoe. I was mad. I confronted her about it and she had nothing to say.

The next day Chris saw that I was mad at Shannon and I was, that two faced bitch. Chris asked me if I wanted to get back at Shannon and I said yes. I know I was being a worse human being than Shannon but at the time I thought I was doing okay.

Blake and I also talked through our problems at his house and we solved our problems.

So now I'm going to tell you all the things we did in 9th and grade. Blake will tell you about 10th grade and Shannon will tell you her perspective of all of this.

So in ninth grade Blake and I dated and we were a power couple in the eyes of people but behind doors we argued and fought. It was toxic. We would break up and then get back together, break up then get back together, break up then get back together, you get the idea. Blake and I mostly argued about the things we did to Shannon. But he was also involved.

We dumped sour milk on her, we spread rumors that she wasn't a virgin, we created a group chat were people said they wanted her to get hit by a bus. We got the whole school to turn their backs on Shannon. No one liked her from that point. People we didn't even know bullied Shannon, online and face to face. It was never physical until a girl named Jessie found out that Shannon slept with her boyfriend Jeremey and that was true, Shannon did actually sleep with Jeremey. Jessie fought Shannon and guess who won... yep Jessie. Blake, Chris and I watched and we didn't do anything. Shannon and I stopped talking and we stopped being friends.

This happened all through 9th grade.

Blake and I fought so much we talked about each other to Chris. Chris was a two faced nigga. He said bad things about me to Blake and he said bad things about Blake to me. In school Blake and I were happy and on the most part we were happy with one another. We did couple things like go on dates, have each other's back, spend time together, we loved each other. You know Blake said I love you first and ah it was beautiful.

Blake and I may have fought but we loved each other so much. It was toxic but I liked it.
Blake didn't hit me or abuse me or threaten me :) Even though he killed me and left cracks in me I loved him and I always chose him. I was losing control.

3 months before Shannon's accident she deleted her Facebook. She only had Snapchat and allowed her friends to contact her and to see her story. That included me, Chris, Blake and Karen. Shannon posted depression quotes, sad quotes and so many sad things. She posted razors and knives on her account. On Instagram she posted razors and knives and really depressing things. On September 13, Shannon's Birthday she passed away. I believe we killed her a little bit everyday.

I felt as if it was my fault because I did the awful shit I did to her and I was supposed to be her best friend. Shannon was my very first best friend and because of gossiping I made her life worse than hell. From then on Blake and I broke up, Chris and I got on bad terms and I moved to leave the past behind or so I thought.

//Author's note://

Don't be a silent reader.
Constructive criticism helps.
Don't forget to vote and comment💕
I recommend y'all to read He Makes Me Feel This Way by TheSilentReader04
Recommend it 10/10

Bye

Xxx