Just when she's about to finish Mukti comes there "Very good morning Shona." She hugs Nandini tightly. "Good morning to you too Kitty." They break the hug and Nandini says "I lost my job yesterday!" To which Mukti widens her eyes but simply says "What now?" "I have some places in mind where maybe I can get a job, I'll leave after breakfast!" She informs putting the sandwiches in a plate and gives it to Mukti.

They both sit together in the sofa placed in the living room and have their breakfast while talking to each other, mostly Mukti telling her what all is going on in her college.

After breakfast they both get ready and leave the house, Mukti to her college and Nandini to find a job.

********************************

At night

Nandini's walking alone on a lonely street with her headphones plugged in her ears, she's listening to her favourite Manik Malhotra's songs as she knows he's the only one who can calm her nerves right now.

Nandini's POV

'Babaji, I'm returning with no job in my hands. I tried in every place I could, still I don't have a job anymore. Mom dad ko bola toh wo vapis bulalenge, and mai nahi jana chahti. What will I do now? Please show me a path.'

She starts humming the melody and singing along the lyrics of the song, getting lost in her own small world.

On the other side

Manik is walking on lonely street too, he's covering his face with a Jordan cap and Rayban goggles to avoid fans.

Manik's POV

'God, why do I have to face this!? What have I done!? People think I'm so happy, but they don't know the pain I'm going through. I should count my days now, only you know how much time left I have. No one knows when something will happen to me and I'll be no more a part of this world.'

He sighs and puts his Sony headphones connecting it's wire with his Iphone. He puts one of his favourite songs sang by him called "Phir bhi tumko chahunga."

They both are walking lost in their own world unaware of the surroundings.

Both keep walking, and walking, and walking until they collide with each other. That pulls them out of their imaginary world.

Without even looking up Nandini screams "Dikhta nahi hai kya? Saari rythm bhuladi maine. Do you even know kitna mushkil hai to get a rythm like Manik Malhotra!? Nahi toh, tumhe kaise pata hoga, haina!? Do you even know he's the best singer on this whole planet. Ek wo hai, aur ek tum ho jo uske jaise dikhte ho, lekin kisi kaam ke nahi ho." She stops for a while but again continues "Nahi, kaam hi toh mai nahi hoon, I'm the one who's jobless, so mai hi hoon-" She's cut by Manik who shouts "Stop!"

Manik's POV

I was walking in my own world when I collided into someone, when I looked at the person, it was cute, chubby and short height girl. She just started ranting non-stop. I didn't even heard one word of what she said, I just got so lost in her, the way her hair was moving slightly because of the wind and the way her plump lips were moving. My trance was broken when she stopped ranting. But again, after some time began. I got annoyed and that's when I shouted a "Stop!"

She stops speaking and looks at me with wide eyes. I remove my hat and goggles so that she can see to who she's talking.

Her eyes get as big as two oranges, I doubt if she widens them even a bit more they'll fall down.

End of POV

"Aa.. Aa.. Aap.. Ya.. Yaha.." She stops, makes a pout and looks at Manik with suspicious eyes "Are you Manik Malhotra's hamshakal??" Manik frowns while she continues "I'm not gonna come into your trap. The Manik Malhotra yaha kya karega, tum definitely uske hamshakal ho and that's why you're using this cap and goggles to hide, so that people don't beat you. Am I right!? Or, am I right!?" She says all this pouting and wideing her eyes more and more everytime.

Manik chuckles on her antics, but keeps a stern face "No, you're wrong!" "Why wrong?" Comes an instant reply from her.

"You're wrong because I'm The Manik Malhotra only." "No, ho hi nahi sakta! Impossible!" She makes a 'keck' sound at her every pause. "Aur kyu nahi ho sakta?" "Arey, cause what will he do so late at night, and moreover here." She points around. "I just wanted some alone time, so came here." He sighs and continues "But I didn't know yaha 'tum' miljayogi." He puts force on the word tum along with pointing at her up and down.

He starts walking, but she goes behind him and blocks his way. "What do you mean by 'tum'? And moreover if you're Manik Malhotra then prove it!" Manik gets annoyed "And how?" He asks with a fake smile. "Sing!" Is all she says.

*************************

Ok guys!! So here we go with the first chapter. This story is a sudden planned one, so I really don't know how I'll take it forward. 

P.S. It's dedicated to

I really hope you guys like it.

Please do vote and comment.

Thanks

Take Care

Love Rabbit