1. The Collide

Somewhere in the world

In a café

"But sir give me a chance. Please just one chance." A girl pleads. "No you're fired and that's it!" A man says in a stern tone. By his voice we can sense he's in his 40's. "Now get out!" His voice sounds angry. "Fineeee, to hell with your job, to hell with your café, keede pade tujhpe." The girl says and kicks one of the chairs placed nairby before exiting from the door.

When she gets out we can see her face she's a cute height girl, with long black hair till her mid back, doe shaped eyes, small nose, pink plump lips and chubby cheeks. She's our very own Nandini Murthy.

She walks to some distance for some time and then sits on a bench placed in a park. "Babaji, ye job bhi chali gayi us kamine Harshad ki vajah se. Ab mai kya karungi?" She says placing her legs upon the bench and hiding her face in her knees.

After some minutes her mobile starts ringing, she puts her hand in the bag and takes out her mobile. 'Best Sista' is displaying on it. She slides the screen and accepts the call, when a loud scream comes from the other end. "Shonaaaaaaaaaaaaa.." The other girl sounds really happy. "Relax, relax Kitty, I'm here only."  "Hehe, sorry Shona." Nandini smiles on her childish sister cum best friend Mukti. "It's ok Kitty. But why did you call?" "Oh vo na, aate waqt mere liye ek chocolate leti aana." Mukti says seepishly, while Nandini smiles on her Kitty's acts. "Ok baba, aur kuch?" "Nahi!" Comes an instant reply from the other side along with a loud scream "I love you shoooooooo much!" Nandini smiles on this and replies "Love you too. Byee!" "Bubyeeeee. And yes, listen to your superstar's songs, they'll calm you." Replies Mukti and cuts the call. Nandini smiles at this, she knows that her Kitty knows her too well.

She plugs her headphones and starts listening to her one and only favourite singer Manik Malhotra while closing her eyes.

Manik is a very famous singer in India. He's one of the most famous youth sensations. He's Nandini's favourite singer, according to her, he's the best in the whole universe as his music directly touches your soul.

*************************

Somewhere, in a living room

A guy is sitting on a couch with 2 men and a woman surrounding him.

"Manik, your case is really complicated. I suggest you to take only rest." One of the men says to Manik looking concerned.

"No doctor, I won't! If this is my end then let me live it with whole happiness." Manik says with a sad and painful tone. With his voice anyone can figure that he's in so much pain from inside.

"And mom dad please I don't want to talk about it anymore." With that he moves out from there and goes to his room.

*****************************

The next day

The sun shines bright with birds chirping around filling the atmosphere with some unknow positive aura.

Looks like the sky is really happy today.

In Nandini's room

It's a very simple plain white room with not so many stuff around.

She comes out wiping her wet hair with a towel. She's wearing plain blue jeans along with a red T-shirt on which 'Smile everyday' is written with bold black letters.

After she's done drying her hair she wraps that towel around her hair to prevent water from falling and dry completely. She moves out to the kitchen and prepares sandwiches for her and her Kitty. They both live together in a 2bhk flat. Mukti has no one in this world and Nandini wants to be independent, so they both live together, to be able to stable each other financially and support emotionally. They both are very different from each other, yet they always support each other in all the ups and downs.