How could you? - Ch7

Warning for some sexual content.

All my frustration, sorrow and pain are overcome by an uncontrollable rage. All my body feels tense. My mouth was dry and my jaw clenched.

I stand up from the floor, and before he can say anything I throw my upper body forward putting all of my weight and effort into crashing against him. He stumbles back but doesn't fall. I start to send punch after punch against his chest. I shout at him, but nothing I say makes sense, I don't even know what I'm saying. I just want to hurt him. All I see is blurring, I can't control how angry I feel, neither the tears that are continually pouring out of my eyes and streaming down my face.

He doesn't try to stop me. He doesn't even protect himself from me. He stands there and let me hit him again and again until I stop. I lean myself against his chest. Sobbing uncontrollably.

Only now I look at the room. It's small, with only one window with bars, It's looks like a prison. There is an old desk in one side and next to it a shotgun shelf. In the middle of the room there is a single chair, and a shotgun laying in the floor next to it. I guess that's the one he was going to use.

Neither of use says anything. Reiner puts one on his hands around my back and hugs me tightly against his chest. With his other hand he storks my hair slowly, lovingly.

I look up, my eyes finds his. He brings his lips down to mine, slowly, almost as he is expecting me to move my face away. But I don't. He gives me a gentle and sweet kiss. I Put my hands over his cheeks and deepen the kiss, kissing him back more passionately, hungrily. My frustration and anger are now overcome by a sudden need. I need him; I need to know he is still here, that he's mine. I need to feel him.

Reiner moans into my mouth. He pulls away, targeting my neck and giving me ghost kisses that make me shiver. His hands grab my waist, turning, so he can place me on the desk. His mouth is desperately seeking mine as he steps between my legs, my thighs clinching against him as arms tangled around each other, bringing us closer. We don't stop kissing each other when he pulls my skirt up and takes my underwear off, while my hands reach for his belt buck. We do it right then and there almost fully dress, as the need for each other is completely overwhelming.

Reiner slumps to the floor, his legs shacking from the climax, breathing heavily. I slip down from the desk, my whole body shaking. I curl myself onto his lap, he holds me tight against his chest.

"This means you forgive me?" He asks

"Not a chance" I answer