Chapter 16

Chapter 16

ARIA's POV

You might be wondering kung anong mga pinagsasasabi ko sa Dad ni Chandria, kay Julia, at kay Enrique.

Well I finally know the truth. I have Chandria's diary remember? I found the key kay Julia. Julia Montes.

She's wearing a key necklace. Bigay siguro ni Chandria. I sneek into her dressing room one day just to get that key. And I was right. Its Chandria's diary key.

"Aria." hinatak ako ni Julia B.

I smirked to her and faced her. "Care to explain?"

She frowned. "Im sorry okay? But really Im worried about Ate Chandria. Where is she?"

"I know where she is. Dont worry." poker face kong sabi sakanya.

"Alam na ba to ni Ate Kath?" she asked me.

I frowned.

My bestfriend. She's the only one na di nakakaalam ng nangyayari around her.

I sighed. "Hindi pa."

KATH's POV

Hawak ko ngayon yung folder na bigay ni Aria saamin.

5 days. Last 5 days.

"Bes.."

I faced her. I hugged Aria. "I have to tell you something."

"Ano?" she looked at me seriously.

"About Daniel. Our feelings are mutual."

"Really? How did this happen? I mean, was he sure?"

I shrugged. "He says he was." I smiled. "And I can feel it."

"Anong kinakatakot mo?" Aria held my hand. "Si Chandria?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

She sighed. "Kathryn we only have 5 days here. You have to stop those feelings. Its not right. He's Chandria's boyfriend! Remember?"

I snorted. Tama si Aria.

I hugged her again. "I wish things go back tothe way it used to." I sobbed. "I promise to myself that I will find Dad for Mom. Im losing hope."