Epilogue

Epilogue

CHANDRIA's POV

I walked through the aisle and watched Kathryn marching in her white bridal gown.

"She is so beautiful." I smiled.

Its Kathryn and Daniel's wedding day.

Its been 3 years? Daniel proposed to Kathryn last year and yayyyy finally kinasal na din ang kapatid ko!

I was so happy sa mga nangyari for almost 3 years.

Kathryn became a famous model in US. She's even famous in the Philippines because of Aria and her famous boyfriend which is my bad boy bestfriend Daniel. Haha.

Aria is famous too. She's been writing stories for years. She even write down our story which she named Mission Chandria ohh what a good name for a story ey?

Daniel become more and more famous everyday. Well whats new? My bestfriend is indeed too handsome to lose some fans. Plus Kath and him are a big hit loveteam to the industry.

Dominic? Him and I didnt end up together. But he found someone better. He's still our friend and he always visits me together with his girlfriend all the time.

Julia Barretto? Well she took up fashion designing this summer. And she was the one who designed Kath's bridal gown!

Enrique? His life is fine. Haha. How can I describe it? Well he works at his Father's company. Nothing interesting about him actually.

Julia Montes? My bestfriend become more famous till now. She was so active in the industry! Im so proud of her.

Zharm? Well kulong pa din sya. Syempre muntik nya na kong mapatay diba?

Alyssa? Wala na kong balita sakanya. But I heard she changed. Hindi na sya masama tulad ni Zharmella.

Patricia? Dae? Maxine? Donna? Well they become business partners of an interior designing business club. Im so proud of them too. And Im so thankful to have friends like them.

Seth? Lester? Kats? JC? Hahaha. Same old. Pero mas sikat na ngayon ang banda nila gawa din ni Daniel.

Who else am I forgetting?

"Do you Kathryn take Daniel to be your husband?"

Daniel smiled. Kathryn gave Daniel a tongue out. "I do."

After some speeches... wait! My favorite part!

"You may now kiss the bride!" the priest smiled to the couple.

Daniel and Kath kissed infront of the altar. We clapped our hands.

"Thank you for granting my wish Kathryn." I whispered and smiled to her.

She finally grant her promise! Daniel and her end up being together.

I glanced at Dad and Mom. They were both hugging. I know they are very happy for Kathryn at the moment.

I looked at Kathryn again. She was looking at the flowers she was holding while holding hands with Daniel.

"Lets go to Chandria!" narinig kong sabi ni Kathryn kay Daniel.

Natuwa naman ako doon. I smiled to them.

"Hi Chandria!" Kathryn smiled. "This is for you." she gave me the flowers. "I promised you that Daniel and I will end up together right?" she smiled playfully and raised their holding hands at me showing both their wedding rings. "We did!" she laughed.

Daniel chuckled. "Hoy maldita kong bestfriend. Wag ka mag alala. Aalagaan ko si Kath." he smirked at Kathryn. "Ninang ka ng anak namin ha?" Daniel joked to me.

Hinampas sya ni Kathryn. "Loko ka!" she laughed.

"Bakit diba mamaya na tayo gagawa?" Daniel teased.

I laughed. Hinampas ulit sya ni Kathryn. "Sabi ni Chandria ang landi landi mo!"

They both laughed and so did I.

Kathryn smiled to me again. "Chandria I miss you..." napaiyak naman sya at natawa. "Ayan ha! Mission success na talaga! Nagpakasal na ko dito kay mokong!" she laughed hitting Daniel playfully.

"Silly." I laughed.

"My mission for you is finally over." she handed me the book that Aria wrote down.

Mission Chandria

Im not an agent nor her clone. But its my mission to be her.

Mission complete.

-Kathryn Chandrie Bernardo Del Valle

Pinanood ko si Kathryn na lumabas kasama ni Daniel.

She did it. She did it for me. She did it for both of us.

Do you see it now?

Kathryn's mission is all for me. She pretended to be me, she grant my wishes, and she gave me happiness.

I'm her mission.

She turned around and smiled. "Rest in peace, Sister."