The Job of a High School Host!

Începe de la început

"That's funny because I feel a massive chill right now," Haruhi said grumpily.

Kei laughed at her, a melodious sound that sounded similar to golden bells.

"Oh Haruhi don't look so gloomy! Theme days are the most entertaining days at the club." Kei rose from his seat, walking over to stand next to her. She observed his outfit, and her mood darkened.

"I'm kind of surprised at you Kei-sempai. I wouldn't expect you to participate in things like this." She said.

Kei simply smiled down at the girl, a look of permanent mischief that constantly lingered in his eyes, "Oh but that's where you are wrong Haruhi-kun, I always enjoy day's like this. We can be who ever we wish to be, or even better versions of ourselves. It's quite exciting."

Haruhi stared at her Sempai, suddenly seeing a bit of the devil twins in him, the thought sending another range of chills down her back.

I'm suddenly getting the feeling Kei-sempai might like to cause drama too, or maybe just observe. Still scary to think there might be someone else who shares the twins love for mischief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only those with excellent social standing, and those from filthy rich families, are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful.

"What heartlessness, even with my lustrous skin shining like brilliant ivory, exposed by my Balinese king outfit," Tamaki pulled the girl sitting closet to him close, their faces inches apart. "I'm no more than a slave before my goddess, I kneel before you and swear my loyalty."

"Tamaki........" The girl said wistfully.

All the surrounding girls at the table stared at them with hearts in their eyes "Lucky....oh wow." they said. Haruhi was busy placing glasses full of juice on the table.

"Oh yes," Tamaki brightened, "I almost forgot to mention to you ladies, net week the Ouran host club is sponsoring a party."

"We're throwing a party?" asked Haruhi, turning to him. Suddenly her attention was pulled to the twins table as they talked about the party with their guest.

"What kind of party is it going to be? Is it going to be formal?" Asked one of the ladies.

"Yes, in fact we've rented out the schools largest hall," Said Hikaru.

"It's the perfect place for dancing," Said Kaoru, and he was suddenly pulled in closely by his twin. "But I really wanted to spend some alone time with you.....Kaoru."

"Don't be upset Hikaru, I know exactly how you feel."

The girls simply exploded at the display, gushing to each other about their "brotherly love."

"The guest seem to be more worked up today than they usually are," muttered Haruhi.

"Showing some skin proves popular with the ladies," Said Kyoya next to her, writing in a black pad.

"So are you the one that came up with this tropical paradise idea?" she asked looking at him, he was also dressed in a costume.

"I have no decision making authority. All the clubs policies have been laid out by the host club's king, Tamaki." He said pushing up his glasses. "But, I guess there is no harm in admitting to casually slipping a Bali photo book onto his desk." He finished with a smile, that left Haruhi feeling unsettled.