Chapter 1

Chapter 1: the party
__________________________

"WOOOOWWWWW!!"

Drunk screams fill the cool moist night air and blend in with the blasting music.

Reaching for the bottom of my dress, tugging on the ends, hopefully stretching it out.

My head hurt and my stomach is churned like a cement mixer from the little alcohol I had. I doubled over in pain grabbing onto the closest thing.

Collin.

"Hey babe," he 'seductively' whispered in my ear.

"Get away," I pushed him roughly, making him stumble back into a tree.

"Don't be like that Taylah, you know you want me," he said holding me roughly.
His breath smelt of alcohol and I tried to take a step back, but his grip was too tight on my waist.

I knew I never should have of came to this party! I don't even know whose this party is.

Why am I here you ask? Well, pier pressure, thats why.

My best friend Is Tamara, said it would be a good idea. And plus, she said Daniel was going to be here, so naturally I was in at the mention of his name. I couldn't wait to see him, I'd been dreaming about a million ways all day about how I'd see him.

The only thing is, Tamara dressed me like a total slut.

My feet were aching trying to walk about in this tight blood red dress. Strapless with no back to it, the bottom of the dress falls just one third of the way up my thigh!!! If my push up bra was any pushier-upperier, I'd have a nip slip for sure!

My family were out on a business trip and were coming back tomorrow, so they had no clue.

I grumble to myself, "No Max! Just stay away from me!" my voice edging anger. I push the palm of my hands on his chest to get away from him.

"Babyyyyyy," he slurs leaning forward, trying to close the gap between our lips. This time, i try beating his chest, thumping on it with my fists balled, while pulling my head back to stop him from trying to kiss me.

"STOP!" he yells at me. I flinch and this makes him laugh.

"What are we scared?" he smirks.

"Not of you!" i retort spitting in his face, and then knee him straight in the crouch.

Immediately, he throws me to the ground as he too falls. I scurry to my feet, running as fast as i can with heals.

Ha! I laugh to myself looking back over my shoulder, i am pretty good at this!

He was rolling around on the ground, hand on crouch, whimpering in pain,

I wasn't paying much attention to where i was going, until i fell into someone else.

"God! What the hell do you think your doing? Watch where you going next ti..." i stop speaking. I looked down to see who i was laying on, and saw him. I stared into his icy crystal blue eyes and blushed. My long life-time since forever crush guy was underneath me,

Quickly, i jumped up and apologised."Oh my God! I am sorry! I didn't see you there!"

"Hey Taylah, it's OK! And my, don't you look beautiful tonight?" he said looking me up and down, while running his hands threw his dirty blonde hair.

"Hmm...haha....errmmm...tha-thanks," i stumble over my words.

He laughs. "We are playing a game of Spin the Bottle if you wanna join us, were by the fire." he says nodding in the direction.