chapter 8: bet you thought they were dead hey

"Arghhhhh what the hell what did I do to deserve that?" lily said falling to her knees. Jo reacted the only way she knew how, by shooting lily in the shoulder just before Rufus jumped on Lily pinning her arms to the ground.

Lily kicked rufus in the gut and quickly twisted him around, in this quick second he was on the dusty road with her hand around his neck.

"Lily, stop!" Dean shouted drawing the demons attention for ust a second before squizing with her hand. Looking upon her eyes it was clear that she was more pissed then the boys have ever seen her. The boys and ellen tried to get Lily off of Rufus but she flung them off easily. Jo had been focusing on the fact that nobody was trying to kill this red haired demon and decided to try to excerise her.

"Excorsamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potesta, omnis incursio infernali adverserii, omnis diabolica." She was cut short an ear piercing scream that burst out of Lily's throat realsing her grip from Rufus, she was in was excruciating pain. She screamed, moving off of Rufus and onto her back, arching her back as the pain contuined, ripping its way through her body. "Jo stop, she wont hurt us. I dont think." Dean said moving away from the writhing demon until she calmed down. Jo couldn't believe what she was hearing, never did she ever think the Wincheseters would stand up for a demon.

"Lily calm down, its okay, they're not going to attack you." Ellen said as the boys moved infront of the two confused hunters bracing for an attack. Lily stopped screaming and cringing in pain, shooting jo and Rufus a glance that would stop a pack of hounds.

"You dicks did it look like i was going to attack you? Im here to help." Lily practically shouted.

"Help us! You're a demon why would you help us? Dont you want the end of the would?" Jo said, while Rufus's hand never left his gun even though it wouldn't do anything but cause her pain.

"No i dont not want the world to end." Lily said rolling her eyes. " if that happened not only would you lot die but i would to and I've lived too long to die now."

"Why would you die you're a demon"

"Exactly old man luci hates us more than you."she said sounding less angry than before.

"So you're in this to save your own hide. huh." Rufus said finally speaking.

"Yes finally someone gets it." Lily exhaled sitting back down on the boot of the car. "So like i asked before getting a face full of holy water how'd it go, did we beat up to he blood blue." She asked a sly smile reeping its way onto her face.

"We had to cut off his finger but." Dean explained holding up a shinny gold ring.

"Ohhh shinny" Lily exclaimed reaching out to get the ring. Dean slipped the ring back into his pocket just before Lily got it.

"What?"

"I may be letting you help but that does not mean that im going to let you take the ring." Dean replaied.

"Whatever." She said getting off the boot and moving her way to the front of the car aching into the glove box grabbing a phone. "I'd love to stay and chat but some of us have a living to make." Lily said as Sam grabbed her arm "what do you mean earn a living?" He asked a grim look in his eyes.

"I'm being summoned to complete an opportunity."

"So don't do it." He said with a Stern look in his eyes.

"Sorry sweetie but a girls gotta work."she said planting a kiss on his check a grabbing Deans ass as she walked passed before blinking off.

"I hate it when she does that." Dean said glumly.

"What blink off or grab your ass." Jo said a small smile upon her face, to which she earnt a death glare back.

------------------------------------------

Lily appeared underneath two cross bridges in a country she didn't know.

"Hello hello sorry for being late now lets make all your wishes come....." Lily trailed off looking at the four demons in front of her. "What do you lot want?"

"We already go what we want. Look at your feet." Lacy said a smirk creeping onto her face, as she pointed to the Red Devils trap at Lily's feet. "You see when you up and left it didn't take long until we were found and well you can only say no so many times." She said as the other three blinked off. "so it's only fair someone finds you to. we don't really care who both sides want you dead." she said before leaving herself.

"Great trapped by baby demons." lily exclaimed sitting down and crossing her legs. "what am I gonna do now."

------------------------------------

A/N hey guys so long time no see. umm it's been pretty crazy for me this past couple of months or however long it's been since I last updated. so yeah sorry hehe. so have this chapter try and guess how Lily's gonna get out it's really kinda odd to tell the truth oh well who cares. but hey but now.