chapter four - the truth

it had been two day since the Winchesters had shown up at her class, when Lily showed up for work unlike when she went home there where never any kids here in the morning so it was a safe bet that she could just appear without being noticed. None of the younger demons had thought about this yet so she had a couple of minutes by herself before any of them turned up she generally wouldn't do anything in this time go and have a glass of vodka or something, but ever since the boys had been investigating the school she wanted to get a heads up before they came in next time, so now she filled this time with something the teachers called playground duty, which generally consisted of walking around the gates watching as the students pile in. lily was replaying the conversation she had with her father after the last time the boys came to school when the supernatural bus pulled in, she watched as each group of students came out the doors; the vampires with their sunglasses and hats keeping out of the sun as much as possible, it always surprised her why they didn’t just do night classes, the werewolf’s were the most normal except for the full moon time but the period had just passed so they were like normal students around this time, the shape shifters had the hardest time keeping normal but that was mainly because they kept wanting to change their skin, the grace the lonely angle walked slowly out of the bus eyes forward no expression on her face, that lead lily to wonder why she was like that because she was human at some point so why didn’t she have any now, then finally her kids appeared out of the bus nobody any paid attention to them anyway so it was okay for them to do it there at least. She watched as they walked towards the school she noticed little difference about the meat suits they were in habiting their eyes were dead there was no more life left in them at all they really were just bodies begin controlled by something else. It made Lily feel bad in her stomach, was she sorry for these tiny little blimps of light that were so easily blown out, no she couldn’t be she was a demon the things little children have nightmares about. She was so lost in her train of thought when she noticed something instead of four demon children walking toward the school there were only three. Where was Scott?

Before Lily knew what she was doing she had Sam (demon Sam) in a chokehold beside the school,

“Where’s Scott?”  She asked her eyes flicking red as she tried to stay calm.

“I...I...I...I don’t know I swear, he was j…j…j…just waiting for the bus like normal I…I…I…I was walking with the girls to day when this b…b…b…black car just stoped right next to him, pulled him in and drove away.” He said stuttering.

Lily released him from the wall and blinked herself into her classroom, “NO!” she screamed, “if Lucifer finds out where I am it will be over arghh.”

Lily had just started teaching the class about leaving your bodies/vessel/meat suit as healthy as possible because she knew this was a big thing for angles.

“Wow Lily still going with the self-righteous path huh?” come a cold emotionless voice from the behind her.

“Still doing a man’s bidding Meg, I thought you had moved past that when your father died.” Lily replied as she turned her head to see the red haired demon with the sly smirk on her face.

“Look all we want is for you and your little class, beside the one from the god squad to come with us and then we can all go back to being BFFs again.”

“Oh and here I was thinking you wanted to trade secrets and braid your back hair dam.” Lily said tensing for a fight. Eyes going the deepest black the glowing red and then black again, she knew this pissed off all other demons but Meg most of all because well Lily was the only one who had figured out how to do it and she wasn’t sharing it with anybody.

On that comment the two men besides Meg, whom Lily hadn’t even noticed, ran at her. Luckily meg was stronger than them and was able to pin them both against the wall, well she could until meg punched her in the face. Grace had decided to go up to the large guys with the bowl cut and smite him. The twins skipped hand in hand up to the other demon,

Twinkle twinkle little star…” they sang and it filled the room. “How I wonder what you are…” they continued to sing at him dodging fist and escaping being flung against the wall, while Sam made his move behind this demon.

“look Sam all were going to do is check in make sure the sexy teacher is okay and the where going to ask some more questions about her students and why they’ve all been leaving school lately.” Dean said to his little brother as the approached Miss Valeriya’s class room.

“Yeah fine whatever.” Sam responded with a sour look on his face he was so not up for anther lot of deans teasing. “Dude do you hear that?” Sam asked they were right outside lily’s classroom now, “it sounds like singing and fighting.” Dean said as the heard a loud thump against the wall.

Sam and Dean ran in through the door marked Miss Valeriya and were shocked by what they saw three students were crowding one of the large males in the room, the only one standing up, while the young girl who was thrown against was getting her eyes shining a bright white light, the three other students all had black eyes and now that they looked closer so did the large male. The other two female students in the room were fighting while singing,

‘like a diamond in the sky….” They continued to sing their eyes darting to the next group of people fighting which between all the red hair they saw both had black eyes and one was Lily. The boys seeing all these demons in one room switched into battle mood Dean carrying Ruby’s knife went up to the large male who was clearly winning the fight against the young demons and while Sam had him distracted stabbed him through the back upon seeing Dean kill the demon the other three young one fled their bodies straight away . Sam had made his way over to the two females fighting,

“HEY!” Sam yelled grabbing both the girls attention and stopping the fighting.

“This isn’t over bitch” Meg said to lily “see ya later boys.” she said to Sam and dean before blinking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

so yeah hope you like it as you probably know i did try to update about a week ago but wattpad stuffed up and deleted my story ummm so this isn't as good as the one i did do but that's lost forever and it makes me sad so yeah cool 

ya know do your thing comment vote whatever its all good and it sucks to be back at school but we can work through it togther :)

-Amy