chapter two: fatherly visits

that stupid little vampire bitch lily boiled with anger, it could be worse, she could of died. why do vampires have to be so stupid she thought to herself. oh great, here comes the dimwits who call themselves police, nearly attacking them out in the open. "jeez, could this get any worse..."

"hi darling, could you tell us what happened here?"

said the one with the bright orange hair, way to many pimples for a close to 30 year old man, looking at her way to closely making her feel slightly uncomfortable. 

"don't call me darling, nothing except one of those younger students i think got the drivers attention just for a moment and it crashed." she replied plainly, with no expression on her face.

"that's it? ho come no ones hurt, that was a pretty bad crash?" asked the short fat one who defiantly hasn't had sex for a very long time.

"we have tough skin." she said as sarcastically as possible, with the biggest smirk she could manage on her face.

"look kid, we know you just went through a traumatic experience but that is no way to talk to a police officer." said ranger.

"I'm so sorry, you know going through a traumatic experience i think i need time to deal." lily said mockingly she then went into the closet alleyway and blinked herself home where he was waiting.

"hello darling." lily heard as her keys jingled in the old wooden door.

"hello father, what can i do for you this time, money, cops, coming to terms with how gay you really are." she said exasperated, she hated his unexpected visits, but took every chance to make fun of him.

"oh i do love our talks but right now lets talk business, i need help closing a certain deal." his clod fully black eyes staring down her intensely.

"you haven't asked for my help with a deal," she said suspiciously, "why ask now father dearest?"

"well its not just one deal, i kinda need you to come work for me for a while."

"sorry daddy-o but i don't do work and definitely not for anyone."

"fine then. how about a partnership than."

"I'm not really looking for a job right now," she almost screamed, the venom in her voice unmistakable, "father," she added much to calmly.

"right, i hear you making deals anyway, so whys it any different if you doing it for, with me?" he asked deeply and matter of fact.

"because than you see it will be classified as working with my Father and i have more class than that, old man."  she responded with a smirk on her face.

"well good luck with school dear daughter i hear you've been taking classes now. well ill be hoping to see you when you change your mind, because i know you will, people always do." he said smiling taking another shot of whiskey.

"and i hope to see you on your death bed, dimwit, but i guess that wont be to far away will it."

the look of disgust overwhelming on her face as he finished his drink and walked right out of the door. she settled into her comfortable sofa when she noticed her hounds weren't anywhere to be found. she whistled and called but still nothing she went to the front door, afraid she left it open and they had decide to kill all the humans in the near area, but they were just standing a the door growling, she called them and they slowly started backing away, eyes never leaving the old run down door.

after a few hours they started to act like normal again. she was just about to try to find some food, something to eat but her fridge, which was full the day before was now empty. "did you guys get into the fridge again?" she asked her three hell hounds,"did you also clean  up the mess?" looking around for the huge mess like there was last time. when she finally noticed the small footsteps leading out of her house. 

"oops looks like we been robed," she said closing the door of her very expensive house,"but only food. why food? oh well looks like I'm not eating tonight." lily said walking up her two flights of stairs into her bedroom, it was incredibly bland and boring with a king-size bed, a very old fashion desk and mirror and a small curbed, she passed that and heading to her bathroom. once she was in there she started running the water she took out her phone and hit shuffle. good Charlotte's song girls and boys started playing. she started to get undressed and she stepped into the shower when the chores of the song started playing and she couldn't help herself. 

"girls don't like boys girls like cars and moneyyyyyyyyyyy, boys will laugh at girls when their not funny," she sang dancing like a crazy person. this continued for quite some time singing and dancing in the shower.

later that night when she was getting ready for bed with her hounds already asleep two on each side next to the ed and one on the foot of her bed.

"okay get off come on." telling Ritzo her youngest one to get of her bed, "i need a place to sleep and you take up the whole bed. come on baby please!" the dog lifted his head and slowly got of the bed. "thank you sweetie giving him a kiss on the forehead before jumping into bed. "night night guys see you in the morning.