Chapter 7: stay away from his baby

"Well that went better than expected if you ask me" Lily said changing her eyes back to blue.

"Better than expected! we were almost killed!" dean exclaimed.

"Well yeah but that's like a normal day for you isn't it."

"Well yeah but still. whatever." dean said giving up on that conversation.

"Okay so let me a straight there are no demons here at all?" Ellen asked cutting in to their nonsense.

"Well not until we arrived." Dean said giving Lily a sideway glance.

"Bye the way how's your stomach?"

"Ummm it's hurting a lot more than a usual bullet. what the fuck? Why does it hurt so much?"

"Hahahahaha salt rounds. forgot to tell you about that." Dean said in a fit of laughter.

"Arghhh xyñ tell me next time before I go get shot for you. arghh"

"Okay okay okay, let's cool it before some kills someone, I'm talking to you Dean." Ellen said looking at him directly in the eye. " we have to figure out a way to get Sam out of that house and convince Jo and Rufus that there are no demons."

"Hahaha you mean you two have to. there is no way I'm in there. Lily said turning away.

"Whoa why not I thought you wanted to help?" dean said catching her shoulder.

"Because it is a house full want to be hunters, with two actual hunters in there who would send me back down the hole without blinking. no thank you I'd rather stay in the trunk."

"She is right ya know it will be a lot Easier to convince them both that she's here to help when they're not on high alert." Ellen said.

"Fine stay out here, but answer me this why when war turned our eyes black yours didn't change?"

"That's easy war didn't know I was a demon so he was turning human eyes black but I'm a demon so it simply didn't work." Lily told them.

"Huh okay try not to get sent away we still kinda need you." Dean said giving her a shrug.

"Okay I'll be in the car."

"Don't touch my baby!" Dean yelled as hi and Ellen walked in the other direction.

"Can't make any promises." she yelled back a simile playing on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lily was awoken by four voices heading towards her. she immediately thought to call her pets but one voice stood out from the rest and reminded her that these people where now friends.

"I kept telling you that I wasn't a demon." Sam said jokingly.

"Well you had black eyes what was I meant to do." came a young female voice who Lily decided was Jo.

"Hi guys so it went well?" Lily said stepping out of the car. Rufus and Jo got the guns out as soon as they saw her, Rufus got his holy water and before Lily could react was hit in the face with holy water.

---------------------------------

A/N hi guys so I'm sorry it's been so long since the last update but wattpad was stuffing up and I had exams and than holidays and we all get lazy over the holidays but I shall try to update more so yeah have a great Easter .