Chapter three - Awww shit

It was three months after Lily's father had visited and she was getting a tad worried he usually visited once a month since the whole apocalypse had started it was very odd in deed. Her class had only four demons left in it two girls lacy who had dark black-purple hair that came to her shoulders and phoebe with dark black hair that which was very short, lacy had pale skin where's phoebe had not tan but not pale skin somewhere in between. they were sisters in life twins in fact and took sister bodies in death,there was also two boys Scott the older of the two with short brown hair and Latino skin and Sam who had long black hair that came just past his shoulders and pale skin all four were absolutely horrid but I guess that comes with being a demon. the monster class had about 16 students left but they weren't really involved with the whole thing so it didn't really matter. The angels didn't even have teacher anymore just one little student who had hidden away from angels and demons alike, except for at school of course, because everyone at the school was now hiding, not wanting to become involved all the ones who wanted to do that had already left. This little angel was only one year old, you see most angels are made from archangels or god but he hadn't shown up in a while but some are human at first and then die, that had become the more popular option lately this little angel Grace didn't like violence and defiantly didn't want the world to end. so she sat in on most of Lily's classes trying to gasp how to live her life from now on, because well angels and demons aren't thAt different besides the obvious things like one has a soul like thing and the other hasn't got anything like it.

Lily was testing the student on how to get in and out of a body everytime without fail at the moment, as it was close to the end of the year mmost of them had it down pat getting random strangers off the street keeping their bodie seperate so no one could see and so it didnt look odd going back to school in a completely new body. lily had grace practice reading people's minds because she didn't know what other things angels did and learned.

~3 days later~

She'd nearly finished teaching the lesson, when two strange men tapped on the door. one was very tall with long brown hair that reached his shoulders, he was really very tall and the other was still tall but dwarfed by the other man with short brown hair and the prettiest green eyes ever. lily knew exactly who these two men at her door were. they were Sam and dean Winchester aka hunters.

"Excuse me miss if we could just ask you a few questions outside for a second?" Sam had asked very politely.

"Yes of course," she responded, "class if you wouldn't mind packing up as soon as the bell goes you may leave." she finished walking out through the door towards the two hunters in very nice suits.

"Detective Ramon and young we just have a few questions for you miss, if you don't mind?" asked dean who was posing as detective Ramon. which lead lily to believe they didn't know she was a demon.

"Of course not shot." she said flashing a toothy grin.

"Okay, have you had any strange student lately?"

"I've hardly had any students at all."

"What do you know about the string of killings in your school over the past few months?" asked Sam aka detective young.

"Umm I know they've been tragic and traumatic for the stuff and students but that's about it." she knew one of her past students who left at the begging of the end of the world loved to play tricks like this and thought that scaring some of the other students with a hunter, into joining in on the apocalypse.

"Yep okay that's all for now," dean responded tiredly, " if you think of anything else please let us know." handing lily a business card which surly had a disposable cell phone number on it.

"Will do detectives have a nice evening."

"You to, and just to let you know the bell went five minuets ago and your class is still inside." Sam said nodding in the direction of the class and giving her the big old puppy dog grin.

"Oh they proberly want to know exactly what you guys were asking me about , their nosy like that." lily said giving the most sexy Simile possibly and for a demon it was incredibly sexy.

As the boys headed off down the hall lily headed back into class where she was bonbarded with questions about what a hunter was really like.

Dean couldn't help but nudge his little brother "dude she was so into you. and man if you do not come back asking and begging for her number I may have to kill you myself she was possible the hottest girl we've seen in three months.

"Dude no she was like what 22 I mean come on a girl like that she's most likely got all the guys drooling over her, I mean just look at you."

"What? I'm not drooling over her."

"Yes you are dean and anyway we've got bigger thing at hand like the end of the world." Sam replied over this conversation even through he really did want to even just see that girl again but he couldn't quite put his finger on it but there was just something off about her.

"All the more reason to have a little fun I mean come on Sammy when was the last time you had fun."

Sam just choose to ignore his brother after that. and continued walking, eyes dead ahead.

Lily returned to her class and immediately Sam asked "why the hell didn't you let us take them?"

"Well if you lot had behaved in the first place they wouldn't be here, and if I did they would of killed all of us and I don't know about you but I would like to live even if it's only for a few more months." Came her quick answer almost shouting as she said it. the students all got up and left class allowing lily to be by herself at last.

"Arghhh what a day, the next thing to come through that door is not going to go back out."

"Even for family." asked her father entering the door.

Lily pulled out the gun from under her desk and shot him right in the heart. "damn they told me this would kill anything, guess they were wrong. damn it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha bet you thought I died didn't you hahahaha guess again yeah

So yeah you know what to do comment vote read you know whatever you have time for lovely

Have a great new year

Amy