Chapter 14////The Water Park Ride

Miyakos P.O.V

I giggled while Momoko was switching her swimsuit to a extra girly one. We both heard a click of the door as Kaoru came out of the shower.

We panicked as Momoko quickly switched them around zipped her bag and we both hid inside the closet.

When we heard Kaoru left and heard the clinking of her bag we jumped out of the closet grabbed out pink and blue bags and flew outside to meet Butch, Boomer and Brick just so she thought we were waiting for each other.

We fixed each others hair in a hurry and made a quick thumbs up to the boys who were in on the plan to make Kaoru wear a swimsuit.

We walked to the waterpark bought our tickets and went to the change rooms. We agreed to meet each other outside the change rooms.

Kaorus P.O.V

We went into the change rooms and started changing and somehow MIyako and Momoko were already changed. I opened my bag and pulled out my swim suit.

I looked in awe as I noticed it was a strapless green two piece swim suit with buckles on its hips.

I screamed as loud as you possibly could. I had MIyako put her hand on my mouth while Momoko put me into the swim suit and put my clothes into her bag.

She actually locked her bag threw the key into Miyakos bag and locked that bag as well.

They dragged me outside to meet the boys. I almost died. I HATED my curves AND HATED the fact that I had the biggest chest.

Butch stared at me for a good 5 minutes. His face suddenly cracked a smile. I glared at him while he smirked.

He walked up to me and Momoko and Miyako let go to go to Brick and Boomer.

Momoko said "we'll meet at the wave pool after one ride ok, ONE ride." we all nodded in agreement.

Butch grabbed my shoulder.

I kicked him in the face. He got angry and grabbed my foot and swung me over his shoulder.

He said "I'll be taking her to one of the big rides" he smiled as the others laughed.

He took my to the biggest ride. I smiled as he placed me into the seat next to him. The ride started and we started to go up.

At the point at the top of the ride I realised one of my two biggest fears, HEIGHTS! I'm no Miyako but I discovered my worst fear, don't take me for a baby but I just can't handle heights. I had fear written all over my face when Butch turned around smiling.

He stopped smiling in realisation and hugged me to stop me seeing the ride. Tears rolling down my cheeks.

I felt the rush of going down the biggest dip in the park. I starting shivering in fear.

When the ride was finished I was too scared to stand up that Butch actually picked me up like a princess and carried me over to one of the benches to calm down.

Butch left me sitting there as he ran to a drink machine, he came back with 2 hot chocolates one me and one for himself. As I drank it I slowly calmed down as the last tear ran down my face.

He finally spoke "so I'm gonna guess you're deadly afraid of heights"

I nodded when I had calmed down with some tears still left on my face.

he said "no more crying" as he wiped the tears off my face.

"the Kaoru I know doesn't cry, ok?"

I nodded again as he came closer and kissed me. It tasted of peppermint and smelled of a fresh soccer ball ( to Kaoru and Butch fresh soccer balls smell nice).

As he let go gently we both smiled. I wiped the dry tears off my cheeks. We both started laughing in happiness and I hugged him hard as we went to meet the rest at the wave pool.