Chapter 11////Awkward Reunion

Miyako P.O.V

After we all decided to stay at Momoko's for the night we had decided to get more medical supplies in the morning but I still had to go out and buy food while having broken bones.

All that Momoko could heal us for was the bleeding but she didn't even have enough energy to heal herself.

Kauro was going to stay with her to make sure she wasn't in too much pain.

So I was left alone to get the food.

As I walked past buildings I realised the only place open for food was MacDonald's. I face-palmed myself and said "of course".

I walked into MacDonald's to see Boomer!?!I snuck behind him without him noticing until he got his food and turned around. I gulped

he placed his food on a table and hugged me. I started coughing blood while covering with my hands.

I whispered "ow.." as he let go. He then grabbed his food grabbed my hand raced out the door and flew to his house.

I saw Mojo waiting outside the house.

Mojo said "its been a while Bubbles" he giggled and spoke again "get inside and we'll fix you up, after all can't hurt you or Boomer will literally kill me." I only believed him when he gulped.

I went inside with Boomer to find out Mojo had really fixed the place up It was actually a 5 story house that went underground. They took me to a room which had multiple types of liquid there.

Mojo said "ahh this is the one" he handed a vile of blue to me and told me to drink it. So I drank it.

Mojo said "you'll be in a lot of pain but it'll be over in about 3 days and you'll be healed. I suddenly felt a wave of pain and collapsed on the ground.

Mojo said again "well the Rowdyruff boys were always a lot tougher when it came to this."

Boomer looked at the vile and said "Mojo this isn't something they can handle you made us always have a different type of liquid before this." Without the green liquid this one is like poison!"

Mojo gulped and ran away leaving me and Boomer alone. Boomer panicked while I was in pain on the floor.

Boomer was searching for the vile frantically when Butch and Brick walked in and saw me on the floor.

Boomer explained what just happened and all of them went searching for the vile.

I groaned in pain and muttered "the way... mojo went.... is where ............Kauro and Momoko are.."

Butch and Brick looked like they were going to kill someone and flew out the window.

Boomer picked me up and placed me on a couch. He finally found went to the security monitors and saw Mojo taking it with him.

Boomer picked me up and raced to where Mojo was. When he got to Momoko's house I saw Momoko and Kauro on the floor fainted. Boomer put me down beside them and stood next to Brick and Butch.

Butch and Brick said in unison "took you long enough" as Mojo flaunted the vile that would help me.

I asked why Momoko and Kauro had fainted, Brick said "when we got here Mojo has gassed them asleep.

I saw Boomer Brick and Butch practically killing Mojo.

Mojo said "you are no longer my sons" as Boomer grabbed the vile from him and kicked him to China Town (don't ask why China town first place that popped into my head.).

Boomer said "Mojo won't be bothering us anymore". He walked up to me and tipped the liquid into my mouth as I swallowed it and felt instantly better.

Brick went up to Momoko and woke her up elegantly while Butch shook Kauro awake.

Brick Butch and Boomer said in unison "we're staying here until you feel better".

Butch added "and that means skipping school" and did a victory dance.

Everyone laughed at Butch and Kauro pulled him to her and kissed his cheek. Butch went a bit pink and laughed.