Chapter 2////Gang Green Gang Ace!?!?

Momoko P.O.V

"Momoko!"yelled out kaoru and miyako in sync.

I ran up to them and gave them a hug. "lets go the shortcut way today"said kaoru.

B-but miyako and i stammered.

Aww come on it'll be fine said kauro as she dragged us through alleyways. The streets go darker and dirtier until we winded up in the now most dangerous place in New Townsville.

I had the feeling we were being watched as we slowly moved forward. I felt something on my shoulder i squeaked and turned around. I couldn't believe it, it was the gang green gangs Ace.

Ace walked up to us when we were about to transform but before we could he said " c'mon its been 2 years" as he was checking out all three of us.

He came closer and said "you girls grew up".

He was just about to touch kaoru who had her fist ready.

When someone punched Ace in the face which made him fly into a brick building a which made a crater around him.

We turned to look at the people who stopped ace, its was 3 boys one with red eyes and was a red head who was wearing a black muscle shirt (muscle shirts are what guys call tank tops) a redcap and red baggy pants, the second had blonde hair with blue eyes was wearing a blue shirt with white shorts while the third had raven coloured hair with dark green eyes and was wearing a green pair of baggy jeans and a baggy shirt.

I was too busy too look at Miyako and Kaoru, instead I was gazing into the red heads eyes and he was gazing back. I was sure I knew him from somewhere but where?

Kaoru P.O.V

I saw someone punch Ace before i did.

I turned and grimaced, Momoko is always fawning over guys but I hated them they always had been checking me out they did the same for Miyako and Momoko out.

I started glaring at the one who threw the punch he had dark green forest eyes and raven hair. In return he smirked at me and questioned "no thankyou?" I continued glaring and said "I was about to punch him".

He answered with a sure you were smug look.

His attention started to drift toward my body that I hate because of the curves.

He started checking me out like ace, first I stared to make sure he was checking me out then I threw a punch into his nose and it hit him hard.

He pinched his nose and said well me and my brothers have places to be as he smirked. The blonde one nodded and started walking with them and then so did the red head.

After a couple of moments I screamed "HOW THE HELL DID HE MAKE A CRATER WITH ONE PUNCH".

Miyako P.O.V

The blonde boy stared at my eyes as i stared back he had eyes like sapphires and hair as blonde as mine. As we kept staring i felt a blush creep across my cheeks and i saw a faint pink on his too.

I said thank you as politely as I could then the gazing stopped when Kaoru was basically screaming at the guy that helped her instead of thanking him.

I sighed as she punched him. The boy said me and my brothers have places to be the boy that helped Kaoru left followed by the blonde then the red head.

I heard Kauro scream out " HOW THE HELL DID HE MAKE A CRATER"

Kauro suddenly realised that was impossible and said " that's not possible for a normal human".

Mr raven hair just stuck his tongue out as he left with his brothers...?