25

We were all in a car heading back to her place and Christina refused to let Aurelia in. "Please do. I don't want problems with my sister and ex" I pleaded and she huffed.

We got there and Christina held the door open for us. All 7 of us went in and Christina let go of the door and it almost hit Aurelia but she realized and stumbled back and pushed it open. We all went to the living room and Christina, Jonah, and I were all on the couch. Aurelia glared at us and when she saw that there were no more seats, she gave us a death glare and stood there with her arms crossed.

"So what are we gonna do here?" She asked rudely and Christina rolled her eyes. "We're gonna watch a movie. And maybe something for Nancy since she's going away in 3-2 days" she said and went to go turn on Netflix.

"Nancy leaving is nothing special. I don't know why you want to do something for nobody" Aurelia said while checking her nails. Christina huffed and turned towards her. "If you have a problem being in this house then you can leave. I'm not gonna take more of your shit anymore. Nancy is an amazing person and more than you'll ever be" she said with a low tone.

She turned around and kept working on turning the tv on. Aurelia scoffed and kept her head high. "Fine I'll leave" she said and started walking towards the door. "Daniel?" She nodded her head towards the door but Daniel looked between all of us.

They all gave Daniel a sad look and Corbyn, who was sitting next to him, said, "what happened to bros first?" Daniel got up and walked towards Aurelia. "Sorry babe but I wanna hang out with my band and the girls. I'll see you later though" he said and walked towards us. We all smiled and even I did but Aurelia didn't like it.

"Fine then. Have fun with your friends and their hoes" she huffed and walked out the door. Christina turned around and was about to walk towards the door when I went over and grabbed her. "Hey, it's okay. She's not worth it" I told her and she nodded. She got it set up and walked over to sit next to Corbyn and Zach came over to sit next to me.

"Daniel made such a big mistake" Christina mumbled and I don't think it was for us to hear but all of us did. I decided to shrug it off and look at the tv. "What're we gonna watch?" I asked and I looked around. Everyone shrugged and I nodded and looked at the options.

Corbyn decided to come behind us and search as well. I left Christina and Corbyn alone and sat back in my seat between Jonah and Zach. "So what'd she say about us" Zach asked. I chuckled and thought.

"There was a lot. She said stuff like how you guys are a copy of 1D and how you guys look, like your noses, and other stupid crap" I explained. They nodded and Jack touched his nose. "I have no weird nose excuse her" he said taken back.

I laughed and nodded. "Yea, she said other things like your music is trash and how you only have like 2 good songs. And that Logan was the one to make you guys big and if he wasn't there then you guys wouldn't be anywhere near the top charts"

The guys didn't say anything and I wanted to not talk about this anymore. "It doesn't matter. You guys are amazing and nobody's opinion matters but your own. Your fans love you" I smiled and told them.

They all smiled back at me and even Daniel. "Did y'all get the movie figured out yet?" Daniel asked. "No!" Corbyn yelled and threw all the movie covers in the air. We all laughed and Christina squeezed his cheeks together. "Dumbass" she muttered. His jaw dropped but she simply shrugged and he laughed.

Someone rang the doorbell and Zach was gonna get up to get it but I pulled him back down. "Jack go get it" I said bluntly. He looked at me confused. "Whyyyyyy?" He whined. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Cos you're a lazy bum and you'll like it. It's your favorite food" I told him.

He frowned but stood up and shuffled towards to the door. I laughed and everyone look at me confused but Christina. "Is it really his favorite food?" Jonah and Daniel asked. I shook my head and I heard a female voice saying hey.

I got up and then heard a thud. I looked at everyone with wide eyes and they all followed me towards the door. We saw Gina hugged Jack... on the floor. That's probably the thud. All the boys smiled at the sight and I did too.

They let go and she came around to hug everyone. "Jack decided to not believe me when he said he'll like what's at the door you ass" I said when she hugged me. She gasped and whipped around to face Jack. "Do you not like me?! What is this she is talking about?" Gina asked acting shocked.

Jack playfully glared at me and walked up to her, kissing her and pulling her into a really tight hug. Christina was still in the living room and she was vlogging. Her and Corbyn pecked lips and laughed. I smiled at the 2 couples and walked back to the couch. I decided to get blankets for everyone so I went to Christina's closet to grab some spares.

While grabbing them, a tear slipped out of my eye and I swiftly wiped it away. Why am I crying? Returning back to the living room, I grabbed the largest blanket and laid on the couch. I curled into it only showing my eyes and I still saw the couples having their romantic moment.

I started to tear up so I turned to the wall and closed my eyes. I felt the presence of people sitting on both sides of me and heard the chatter become louder. I opened my eyes and wiped them, looking at the person in front of me. I saw that it was Zach and I smiled, hiding back into the blanket and watching the movie they picked which was Harry Potter.