1

This is Nancy Jones

This is Nancy Jones. She's 17 from Los Angeles and moved to New York and recently moved back to LA. She's been texting an old friend of hers by the name of Logan Paul. Yes THE Logan Paul. The YouTube famous guy with the bird named Maverick and the dog named Kong.

We've been talking about meeting up and me moving in with him since I'm staying with a family friend. We've agreed to meet up tomorrow but he's also going to be with his friends. I haven't met them yet and I don't know what they are like but hopefully they are nice.

This is Gina Paul, Logan and Jake Paul's cousin

This is Gina Paul, Logan and Jake Paul's cousin. She's going to be tagging along the journey with Nancy. They have been friends since birth and she is a year older. She has been living with a friend of hers in LA and she's going to be coming with me to meet up with Logan.

-PRESENT-

Nancy's POV

"The queen has arrived!" Gina comes bursting through my bedroom door. "More like the wicked witch of the west" I mumbled while rolling my eyes and turning to her.

I was peacefully laying on my bed listening to music until she comes in but I don't mind. We're just gonna probably go do something crazy.

"What was that?" She leaned towards me, cupping her ear. "Nothin..." "That's what I thought!" She exclaimed, proud of herself, jumping onto my bed and pushing me off.

"Thanks. Appreciate it" I groan. She smiled and sits there with an innocent face. "We need to prepare for tomorrow. There's going to be guys so I need to look good as well as you" Gina said while rummaging through my closet.

"Mmh sure we do" I got up and brushed out my hair in the mirror. I looked over at Gina to see her picking a top or me. I finish trying to look somewhat decent and walk over to her.

I look at the outfit she put together and it honestly wasn't bad. Light denim shorts with a black short sleeve crop top. I look at her and smile approvingly. She sends me a grin back and we carry on the rest of the day doing whatever we could.