12

~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~

I was currently in the living room watching food network when I got a text from an unknown number.

U- Hey bbg missed you <3

I was confused on who would write that and texted them back

N- Who are you?

U- you don't remember me??? Come on babe, i love you

N- no I don't know you and I'm going to block you

U- aw come on don't do that. Our times in New York were amazing and we love each other

N- Marcus stop texting me. You cheated and I don't want anything to do with you

M- come onnnn I love you and I said sorry

N- sorry doesn't do anything to fix what you done now stop trying

M- well I'm in Cali now and I wanna meet up with you

N- no I don't want to go anywhere near you. Bye

M- see you later bbg

I rolled my eyes and blocked his number. After watching the rest of the show on tv I decided I wanted to make cupcakes for everyone. I looked through the pantry to see that the boys didn't have many supplies for the cupcakes. I wanted to skate to the store but that's pretty far so I went looking around the house for someone to drive. While walking through the hallway, i saw Jonah come out of his room and walk away from me. I ran and jumped on his back.

He stumbled but caught himself and held my legs. "Yes?" He questioned and continues walking. "Whatcha doingggg?" I dragged out. "I was going to get food. What do you want?" He replied and chuckled. "Wellll can you do me a favor?" I pouted. "Depends" he said. He continued walking to the kitchen with me on his back still hanging on and him looking through the pantry and fridge. "You wanna drive me to the store so I can get supplies for cupcakes? You can help me make them" I grinned. "Baking with Nancy? I'm in" he said and he got the car keys. He ran with me on his back and I squealed.

We got to the car and he threw me in. I laughed and closed the door while he went to the driver's side. We drove to the store jamming out to Why Don't We songs until we reached Walmart. We went in and parted ways. He went to grab eggs and vanilla extract while I went to grab the other ingredients. I was debating either box mix cupcakes or from scratch. I grabbed my phone and called Jonah. "Yes?" "Box mix or from scratch?" I asked. "I don't know whichever is more fun" he replied. I told him alright and hung up. I started grabbing all the ingredients to make it from scratch. After doing that, I saw Jonah with the stuff that I told him to get and stuff that he wanted, we headed to checkout.

We paid, loaded the car, and started to head home. After coming home, we went back to the kitchen and getting all the ingredients together. I made the cupcake mix, with the help of Jonah and started filling the cupcake liners. We made a huge mess because Jonah started to mix the flour in but went to fast and most of it spilled out. I was dying of laughter and Jonah smeared cupcake mix on me. I wiped it off and ate it. "That's pretty good" i told him. He took a bit and ate it, agreeing with me.

After putting the cupcakes in the oven, we started making the frosting. I did the same mistake with the powdered sugar and mixed it too fast, making a cloud of sugar. I inhaled it and started coughing really hard. Jonah started dying of laughter and inhaled sugar as well, making him cough. We were just dying of laughter on the kitchen ground with flour and powdered sugar all over us.

"What the..." Corbyn walked in. We both turned to him and started laughing again. "We're making cupcakes" Jonah breathed out. Corbyn nodded and came over. He grabbed a bowl and started making his own frosting. Jonah and I looked at each other confused while we got up and continued our frosting. We heard the oven ding and I grabbed the oven mitts and took the cupcake pan out the oven. We put it on heat safe cloths and put the pan on top of them.

We took out the cupcakes out and let them cool before frosting them. Me, Jonah, and Corbyn frosted our cupcakes all differently. We were messing around and I felt something weird on my head. I felt my head to feel that there was flour in my hair. I gasped and looked at the 2 boys who were pointing at each other. I glared at them and shook all the flour out. When they were frosting their cupcakes, I smashed an egg on both of their heads and ran away. I heard footsteps close behind me and I ran past Jack and Daniel's room, where him and Gina were hanging out. I ran into the other room where the 3 other boys share a room see Zach sitting on his air mattress.

I ran behind him and hugged him. "Help me" I told him. Next thing I know, Jonah and Corbyn come running into the room. "Nancy..." They said. "Boys" I replied. They started to come closer to us and I hugged Zach tighter. They grabbed me and tried to rip me off Zach but I held on. "Fine, Zach will just have to come with" Corbyn said and Jonah dragged us out. I pouted and let go of Zach, not wanting him to get messy.

They dragged me out while Zach went back to his room laughing. They brought me back to the kitchen and threw flour on me. After our food fight we looked at each other and laughed. We went back to our cupcakes and finished them, going to shower right after.