8

I woke up and heard people talking very loud. I walked out of the room and saw Logan. "Hey Logan..." I trailed off. Logan turned towards me and had angry eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't have a place to stay?" He asked me. His voice was low but I knew he was going to blow.

"I was thinking about your friend and I didn't want to ruin your night with him" I was trying to explain to him without him getting so mad.

"Nancy you have to know that I can help you as well! Now that you met these boys, it's like I'm not even here anymore! Stop thinking about others when you have to think about yourself sometimes! That's how you got your heart broken!" Logan yelled. Those last lines got to me.

My mouth gaped open and my eyes started watering. Logan immediately lowered his tone and looked at me with sorrow. "Nancy I'm sorry-" I flinched at those words. Those words are the words I absolutely despise. Logan shook his head and started walking towards me.

I backed up and ran upstairs. I couldn't hold back the tears and started crying. I ran into the guest room and slammed the door shut, locking it. I heard banging on the door. "Nancy I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry. Please let me in" he pleaded.

I grabbed my phone and called Gina. After the second ring she picked up.

N- can you come to the Why Don't We boys' house please

G-why are you crying? I'll be there right away

She hung up and I sat on the bed waiting. When she arrived, she knocked on the door saying it was her and I opened it. I explained to her everything that happened and she got mad.

She threw the door open again and stomped down to Logan and the rest of the boys, who were giving him crap. She walked up to him and started screaming. "YOU KNOW THATS SUCH A SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR HER! SHES TOO NICE TO BE THE ONE TO CARE FOR HERSELF ONLY! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! SHE JUST CAME BACK AND SHE'S JUST TRYING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS! YOU GUYS HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SPEND TOGETHER AND HER MEETING NEW PEOPLE MAKES YOU THINK YOU DONT MATTER TO HER?" She looked at him disappointed.

"She's been hurt too many times and you know that. Have some respect for her that she's at least trusting these boys" Gina's tone went down and she just stared at Logan. Logan got up and opened his arms, coming towards me.

He hugged me but I didn't hug back. "I'm sorry and I'll do anything to get you to forgive me" I nodded cringed at the first two words. I escaped the hug and went upstairs into the room again. I was blasting music and that's when Daniel came in.

"I know it's bad timing but if you want to cancel our date it's fine. I understand what's happened this morning has already messed things up" Daniel said, grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers. I totally forgot about that date and then I shooed Daniel out and screamed for Gina.

"What the hell woman. What's happening now?" She looks at me and sees Daniel coming out. Daniel's back was towards me and I mouthed that we had a date today. Her mouth gaped open and she also shooed him out. "Go get ready Daniel!" She yelled.

She ran into my room and started going through my clothes. "Fancy or casual?" She asked. "Casual" I told her. She rummages through my clothes before she picks a cute outfit.

I showered and put on the clothes

I showered and put on the clothes. After blow drying my hair, I decided to leave it down. I walked downstairs grabbing my phone and a couple of $10's and saw all the boys, except for Daniel, and Gina. Gina was the first to notice me

"Looking good hoe!!" Gina said. I laughed and walked over to them. "You look nice Nancy" Zach said and the rest of them also complimented me. I thanked them and put my arm around Zach's shoulder. I took out my phone and started taking random pics with him and I while the others were in a conversation.

"I wanna take a pic" Jonah called out. I took one last one with Zach before I went over to Jonah. "I'm taking separate off guard ones and then a whole group one" I whispered to Jonah. He nodded and we started taking weird pictures. The others were still in a conversation the entire time.

I went over to Jack and stuck my tongue out. The first couple pictures were him off guard and it was quite hilarious. We took a few more before I went on to Corbyn. After that I went over to Gina and she shook her head. "Girl we gonna be extra" and she took my phone, handing it to Jack.

We took basic bestie pictures which were cringy but funny. I took my phone back and they all were huddled around asking me to send them specific pictures. I sent all of them in the group chat and that's when I heard Daniel coming down.

I pulled up the camera app and waited till he came into the kitchen. When he walked in, I snapped a few photos and started laughing at how priceless his face was. I saw Daniel with a confused face and Gina started giggling. "She's feeling much better now" she told him. I nodded and asked them for a pic. We took a couple group pics that were really funny and after that I sat down on a stool.

"You guys make me feel better and happy" I said and started making a collage out of the photos. Daniel came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You ready yet?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked up.

"Stop flirting guys and get out. You are making me feel lonely" Zach said. I laughed and hugged him. "Don't worry bud, you'll have plenty of time to hang out with me. I know I'm awesome" I told him while flipping my hair and went back over to Daniel. I chuckled when they all gave me looks.

"I'm sexy and you all know it!" I screamed before walking out with Daniel. I look over at Daniel to see him laughing. He's so damn cute. We got into the car and started driving. "So where are we going again?" I asked , hoping he would tell me.

"Nice try. You're gonna like it, trust me" he told me and he grabbed me hand. I started drawing little patterns on his palm and I was so focused on his hand that it was such a short drive to where the destination was. I look up to see a small little diner. "There's more after this" Daniel winked and got out of the car.

I laughed and as I was unbuckling my seatbelt, he opened the passenger door and bowed. "My lady" he said and I laughed. "Thank you kind sir" I interlocked out arms and we walked into the diner. This was going to be a fun night.