Love Beats Apathetic

Tosaki was removing every item of clothing on my body leaving nothing. I could tell he wasn't planning on doing a steady pace. He began to kiss me again and nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted it and his tongue pushed in and roamed around in my mouth. He then pulled away and began to kiss and suck at my neck. Tosaki left kiss marks all over my skin and was trailing down my stomach and reached my now hardened cock. He began to suck and lick me, making me moan. He was going at a slow pace then sped up, making me start to groan louder. Tosaki then moved up to kiss me again and went over to his backpack before pulling out a bottle of lotion. He rubbed it on his fingers and lifted my legs above his shoulders before slowly inserting a finger inside of me. I honestly thought that it wouldn't hurt much but it did. It sent small pains up and down my body yet it still felt good. I was moaning in both pain and pleasure until his finger hit a certain spot which made me arch my back. 

"What was t-that?"

"Your prostate. Now get ready. I'm going to add another finger."

Tosaki added the second finger and began to stretch me open all while hitting that sweet spot. He then added a third finger and stretched me even more. The pain was intense but was outweighed by the pleasure. Tosaki quickly retracted his fingers and took off his clothes, revealing his dick which was much bigger than mine. Something I had already expected but he was big! He placed it at my entrance and looked at me. I looked at him in confusion. 

"Are you sure you want to continue? It will hurt a bit."

"I'm sure."

He nodded and began to push into me. He was right about the pain. When he was completely in, he stayed still as I got used to the big member now inside me. The pain faded fast and I sat up and wrapped my arms around Tosaki's neck. 

"Move."

He grabbed my ass and pushed my up and down onto him. I moaned with every thrust considering he was hitting my prostate with each movement. At first it was a slow and steady pace. He then laid me down, putting my head onto the pillow and pounding into me faster. I felt pleasure with every thrust and was close to releasing. After a few more thrusts and moans I came all over my stomach and chest. Tosaki was still going and was moving faster than before but quickly came inside me and collapsed on top of me. He then pulled the covers over our sticky bodies and pulled us close together. He kissed my lips passionately and smiled at me after pulling away. I smiled back and put my head on his chest. Who knew love could feel so caring?