Don't forget to smile(UPDATED)

Start from the beginning

"Mummy-"

"Mummy, wake up!"

"Yes. Anala, I'm up." I blinked my eyes open and hroaned as I streched.

"Mummy!" She tackled my torso in a hug.

"Good morning mammi!" She smiled up at me and I smiled back.

"Good morning Alana."

"Oh, some strange woman was here earlier. But I scared her away!"

"Oh?"

Knock! Knock!

"Lilly are you up yet?"

Oh, the server.

"It's her!" Anala proclaimed, grabbing a lamp that was suddenly on the floor.

"Oh, Anala dear, that's just the server. Come in!"

"Oh?" Anala looked down with a finger on her lip with thought until she decided to put the lamp down.

Martha suddenly entered with two plates of food in a servers uniform.

"Martha? Aren't you in the medical department? Whats with the outfit and thanks for the food. "

"Well I am, but I heard that you had a baby seal and I wanted to see. But she sure was playing hard to get." She chuckled, setting down our food.

Still doesnt answer the uniform question.

"Oh. Thank you for the meal miss. " Anala said before praying and digging in.

"She sure is cute. I think if me and Kali were to have a kid, she would be cuter." She squealed, resisting the urge to pinch her cheeks stuffed with food.

"I think you would. I didnt realize you guys were dating tho." I said, saying a prayer and munching on some bacon.

"Well, we kinda just made it official!"

Ahh. That explains the uniform. Martha, you devil you.

I smiled.

"Well congradulations."

"Thank you. Well, thats all I came to say. Bye!"

"Later!" I waved as she left.

We finished eating our meal and once afternoon rolled around I explained that she was going back and that I haven't decided when yet, but it may happen soon.

"Okay. " She smiled.

"I like the man in the glasses." She skipped.

"Oh, call him cousin Kali, he's a close friend and work associate with the prince."

"Who's name is Prince?" She asked confusingly.

"No dear, it's just his title."

"Ooohhh. Like how I call you Mummy?"

"Exactly so. Now we're going in the dining hall. There will be alot of my male friends there. They are rather big, so if you don't want to meet them, you don't have to."

She shook her head with a smile.

"I want to mummy. Let's go!"

I smiled and she held my hand as we entered and approached the table.

"Hey Cherry- There's a tiny seal behind you." Manny said mid-soup with a full face.

I chuckled and Anala swerved behind me.

"Yes. This is Alana. She's a girl I take care of, but she wont be staying here too long. Say hi Anala, he won't bite."

"H-Hi." She squeaked, hiding bashfully behind my leg.