Aloha! (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Nadia's airport, Honolulu above.....

This is gonna be a long ride.... I turn off the light above me, lowered the backrest in a comfortable position before the sleep I lost caught up to me and I blacked out....

A shake of my shoulder woke me up as I dreamt of Hawaii and strangely, a young man.

I fluttered my eyes open to see the flight attendant nudging me on my shoulder, stating that we'll be landing in twenty five minutes.

I nodded 'okay' and stretched in my seat making a sound of some inhumane creature.

I took a look at my surroundings to see Veronica sitting next to Dad in the seat we sat at in the beginning.

He was smiling at her like a fool so I guess that they had fun together while I was knocked out.....

I wonder what I missed.... I got up and headed to he bathroom to do my business and came out after washing my hands.

"Passengers please take your seats for landing."

I picked up my sketch stuff and placed it back in my carry on suitcase.

Heading back to my seat guess what.... She's still in my seat.....

"Excuse me, can I please sit in my original seat please? " I asked her.

She giggled and grinned at my question holding onto dad's hand that was draped around her shoulder. Ohhh kay.

I turned to daddy to see him looking at Veronica smiling. " Lilly your mother and I-" Mother?

" Veronica dear....."

Crap!

" We decided to sit together or the landing!" he smiled while looking at her. Is he serious?

" Daddy let me get this straight ..... this woman who you call wife has gone with you to a million destinations in aircrafts like this one.

Meanwhile I stay home and take care of the house and maybe getting a job just to give you money as a welcoming gift or to buy something nice for you.

And you bail on me when it was my first landing! If you didn't realize that taking off scared the crap out of me...

I know it sounds selfish, but I'm scarred.... I guess I never thought you would do something like that without asking me at least...."

Whoops maybe I took it too far.....

I opened my mouth to apologize but my dad beat me to it.

" Sorry dear. I realize that I am being selfish and in fact I would love to sit next to you. "

I felt something that I haven't felt in a long time relief. Believe it or not my outbursts aren't regular....

I told him thank you.

"Veronica dear, maybe we'll sit together another time."

She looked shocked and her satisfied grin melted off her waxed face.

She responded with a "Yes dear, no problem. "and headed back to her original seat.

"Thank you Veronica and sorry to ask for this..." I said.

She hid her anger with a smile, but when Dad wasn't looking she was glaring holes into my head.

Sorry.....

I sat in my seat and buckled up and realized that I still had to apologize.

" Thank you dad and I'm sorry for yelling. " he chuckled and dismissed the thought with a wave of his hand.

" No problem love, besides your face while we were taking off was hilarious!!!!" He laughed and I smiled.

" I thought that I was making a funny face!" I said, then I felt a bump as if I was bouncing in my bed but landed on the floor.....

He turns to look at me with a smile.

" What is it? What was that?!"

" Firstly, I'm smiling because you were oblivious that we already started landing-"

What?!?!

" Secondly, that bump is what you feel when the jet wheels hit the ground." he smirks at my agape mouth.

For real? We already landed?

I looked at Pap amazed by what happened.

I can't believe that I actually didn't poop my pants and notice til the last minute........

Dad out of nowhere bursts out laughing.....

Oh Gosh did I just say that out loud?!?! Why world?! Why?!

Once dad catches his breath he slaps my shoulder and we left the jet to enter the Hawaiian airport.

"We have arrived in Honolulu, Nadia's airport. I hope that you enjoy your stay." the attendant said staring at me particularly with a smile, holding back a laugh.

I sent a mischievous smirk her way making her giggle. We all nodded at her, grabbing our luggage and heading out....

Well a bunch of guys I've never seen in the jet appeared out of nowhere and took our luggage..... but I carried my sketch book and pencil so that's kinda luggage, right?

Before we left I thanked Lisa the flight attendant and Jace the alright..... hot...... I guess pilot.

Okay, alright. He was cute, I admit it but that doesn't mean anything!

We entered the huge airport, got our things in order, cut through a bunch of lines and left in a limousine no biggie...

What am I saying?!?! I feel soooo guilty!!!!!

I skipped people in line, Veronica took candy from a baby.... literally and slapped guy for giving her the wrong food!

When I tried to say other wise she blackmailed me: "We don't want your father to know about the time you lost the million dollar hairpiece that he bought me for my birthday, now do we?"

I didn't lose it, she sold it for some extra money to buy a ruby hairpiece she wanted.

Who do you think he'll believe? A child that wants his attention or his loving wife who is always loyal and honest.

Trust me he won't believe the child. Sigh! I've never felt so terrible I my life...... but at least I apologized to everyone and replaced the baby's lollipop with my own.

So there's nothing to feel sorry about... But luckily most of them were chill. So it turned out alright!

I told myself feeling a little better and guess what?! Dad doesn't even know! Yup! He's totally oblivious to what his wife is really like! But I left it alone as we drove through the street in the limousine.