Sebastion: A little love (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

He chuckled and held me close to him, snuggling me to his body and partially covering us with the blanket.

"Goodnight Sebastian." I said, petting his hair.

Sebastian's POV.

Am I allowed to be so seflish?

I thought as I carressed her hair, mind full of thought.

Her body was curled up next to mine and her scent tickled my nose as I resisted some undignified thoughts.

I can't help but gawk at her form.

She's so small.

I thought, comparing my hand to her's.

Or am I just really big?

To think that I could crush her by just lying on top of her for too long and that I've crushed men ten times her size by just using my fists.

Yet, I can hardly contain that gentleness within me as I feel her skin, touch her body, kiss her lips.

I clentched my palm.

I need to train.

I looked at her sleeping figure.

But, I don't want to leave her.

Ten minutes later~

"Sebastian, how odd for you- wait is that Lilly?"

"Yes. I'm stealing her for now, don't let anyone disturb-"

"Speaking of which-" Kali paused as I looked at him over my shoulder with a sigh.

"Busy, busy, busy,, do you ever sleep?"

"No and I rarely eat. " he gave a fake smile before continuing.

"Her father, is meant to visit in a few weeks. He just emailed us today about the conference in a few weeks. Knowing him-"

"I got it. He will be expected early. " I mumbled.

That old goat turned me in.

"He's lucky his daughter is here on my shoulder to hold me back."

"Isn't she asleep?"

"Irrelevant."

His infirmary and gun provisions are acceptional though. I could barely hate the guy.

"Well, anyway there's that and this asking for you."

I quirked an eyebrow as he mockingly waltsed down the hallway.

My eyes widened and held back a laugh.

"Oh. Tell her that I am on the opposite side of the castle. I'm going to the training room. "

He held up an ok sign.

"Gatchu king."

"And Kali?"

"Yeah?"

"Remind Martha not to get carried away next time, that hickey on your neck is starting to blister, old friend. "

He blushed with a gasp and covered his left neck with his palm as I chuckled.

With a vengeful look in his eye, we parted ways and I sneakily made it to the gym unnoticed.

I layed Lilly down on the sofa there and made sure she was covered well with her blanket.

I swiftly took a shower and put on my training equipment. Immediately helping myself to the punching bag for a few hours before I heard stirring behind me.