What happened? (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Her clothes, but imagine her mums sweater instead of this one please .....

"Keep staring at me intently like that and I may just have to kiss you. " He smirked.

I blushed and jumped on the bed, sitting behind him.

"Whatever!" I huffed, opening my kit with a bashful smile peaking onto my face.

I took out rubbing alcohol and some cotton swabs and started gently patting his back.

He would tense every so often and his almond back turned red. After I was done, I gently touched his back with my hand.

"I want to know, d-did you get this from defending me?"

He slightly turned to the side and I blushed, looking down.

"Mmm."

I looked up and smiled.

"Thank you. " I said, resting my forehead onto his shoulder.

He covered his face with his hand and nodded his head.

"Am I allowed to visit you now?" I asked, moving his shoulder slightly so he can turn to the side.

He nodded his head again and I started to worry.

"Why aren't you answering me?"

"Even for a man like me, this is a bit too much to handle. "

I gave an 'Oh.'and nodded my head.

"I bid ye goodnight." I smiled.

He got up and patted my head gently.

"Goodnight."

-------‐-‐‐------‐-‐--‐-----‐-------
4:20 AM

I streched.

How odd for me to be awake this early.

It was hard for me to sleep too.

I blushed, thinking of what happened the previous night.

He seems much more.... manly since I met him.

He seemed more gentle and troublesome. Now, he seems more manly and I suppose that occurs wiyh responsibility.

I sighed.

It's a shame I couldn't help him escape for a bit longer. It seemed to me that he was rather interested in a more calm life.

I heard a rustle under my door and the moonlight highlighted a piece of paper.

I stealthly crawled up to it and picked it up and started toward my bed.

It looks like a normal enough letter.

I sat on my bedside and used the moonlight to help me see the words on the page.

Dear Lilly,

I have something very important I need to address with you. Meet me in the garden as soon as you read this.

Ka'eo

I sniffed.

He wants us to meet? I hope I haven't caused anything.