chapter 37: forget and forgive

Start from the beginning

"But you came ukhti . And we have so much fun with you . You don't ignore us like others ." Dandelion smiled widely , her eyes twinkling .

Afra smiled back . "I'm so very glad . I love you girls a lot ."

Afra pulled all of them in for a huge hug . Jazz of course fought against it but Dandelion and Kat along with Afra's help , held on to her . When she finally managed to free herself , her face was red with fury .

While Afra sort of regretted making her angry , Dandelion and Kat tackled her to the floor . Kat sat on top of Jazz in addition to tickling her . Dandelion on the other hand , was holding onto her legs and hands in a very awkward position .

Over their loud giggling , Afra heard Jazz shout them to stop . Reluctantly they let go and rolled over to lie down on the carpet .

"Ukhti , lie down ." Kat exclaimed .

"Hmm....girls , can I remove my abaya and scarf ? Or do you think anyone will come here ?" Afra asked , feeling a little constricted . They were going to play a lot and run about . Which meant she needed to feel comfortable . And she ddi not think anyone would walk their way about an hour away from the living room to the girls room anyway .

"Of course you can . And nobody will come here . Not even Silk ." Dandelion reaaured her , standing up and offering to take her abaya and scarf .

Dandelion balled up her scarf and abaya together , aimed and threw it on the bed which Afra made out landed on the edge of the bed , hanging down .

"So much for the offer !" Afra chuckled slightly , before running a hand through her hair and pulling at her pyjamas and shirt .

When she figured the girls staring at her , she raised her brows at them .

"You're the most beautiful , ukhti !" They replied dazed , watching till she fell down on the floor . The girls , later lay down and Afra was surprised at how calm and serene it felt .

A day with the Triplet Princesses had turned out better than she had looked forward to .

"Mama , where is Miss Afra ? I've been searching for her

"Mama , where is Miss Afra ? I've been searching for her ." Sulaaymaan asked his mother who was cuddled up on the living room couch , flipping through the channels on the television .

She looked up at him . "Oh Habibi , I saw her go with the triplets . I suppose she's playing with them ."

Sulaaymaan smiled . "Jazak'Allah mama . You continue now ." He kissed her head and hurried up the stairs to his room .