Chapter 42 : Coda Egress

Svetlana was horribly bruised and battered, dripping blood from multiple wounds. Soot covered her half her face, and smeared along her eyes signaling she attempted to wipe it off where needed.

She slowly dragged her arm along her bleeding nose, her eyes focused in something like concentrated wrath. "Svetlana... you're means of validation has ceased existence. There's no point of going any further." Frigidus spoke leveled with the deranged ice woman.

This comment only stirred her anger, for her heartbeat increased significantly. "I don't give a fuck how much alterations you think will help you survive against this clan. I'm the bitch to break you." Svetlana spat towards Frigidus. She was not registering that Vice was in fact not Vice.

Frigidus narrowed his eyes at her blatant annoyance. "You holding a year descending difference in Vice's age does not impact my own caring of your bond you thought you had. Or at least what he thought..." Frigidus trailed off.

"Hehe, you think I'll use the same barbaric ways that's proved to be of no use for this family? Trust me, I know how to hurt your sentimental ass, Vice." Svetlana spat with undeniably menace.

Her eyes then trailed over to me with a hint of victory in her eyes. Her gory looking gashed arm raised in my direction as she pointed directly at me. "I knew I remembered your ass from somewhere." She shouted across the rubble that had still a crumbling mass going about.

"The girl who the S.V.O captured." I could feel my feelings stir as Kelekona's rage heightened towards the unpleasant memory that surfaced my mind.

"Tell me, Vice, has she confided in all the things we did to her?" she began, limping forward with a confidence she knew would trigger him even more. Her breathy chuckle increased into a annoying laugh of happiness.

Her eyes rested on me in a knowing manner. "Of course you wouldn't. We had a field day with your beloved little forbidden pleasure. She  still wakes up screaming at night, doesn't she Vice?" She asked for confirmation even though her tone hinted she already knew the answer.

Although her appearance showed no ability for combat, she limped forward, recalling each and every detail of that horrific nightmare I wish stayed buried in the memories that had resurfaced.

Svetlana let out the manic laugh once more, before wiping away blood that dripped from a cut on her eyebrow. "Oh trust me, I've got stories for days. Especially when Donatello did his work on her. She was like a living punching bag! His helpless little target practice." Svetlana continued unwavering in her voice, although her body told a different story.

"You see, Vice. I was in charge of fixing her up. Oh and did they put the work on her. If they weren't so pussy and down right disgusted by her fire crotch, I'm sure they would've sodomized her themselves with their own dick. " she laughed hysterically at her joke that held no humor.

Kelekona, I don't think I can take much more of this. Please... make her stop.

I could hear the crying in my thoughts as Kelekona growled in anger at my crumpling spirit. This was something I did my absolute best not to recall. Especially with all the internal bleeding if caused. Fiona had been kind enough not to bring it up, but I'm sure she could detect it with all her inventions.

Frigidus was having an internal conversation with Vice, having a troubled look on his face. "Your crumpling mass will do little in reaction of my snatching out your tongue. Vice wishes you to stop your insolence. I second his motion. Not too sure he'll be able the killing of two of his siblings in such close time frame..." Frigidus reasoned logically.

"Id be surprised if the little cunt could even feel anything anymore after everything we did to that little puss you've went so crazy over, V-" before Svetlana could finish saying Vice's name, her head was smoothly torn off by Kelekona, her head still in her grasp as she made eye contact with Frigidus.