Chapter 37 : Meet the Family

Vote
Comment
Share
Enjoy 😘

*3 months later*

Me and Firen collapsed onto the bed out of breath. I looked around the room, still not used to the unfamiliarity. Three months. Three months in this place Leon so graciously allowed us to stay in. Don't get me wrong, the place was pretty damn sweet. My fingers rubbed the silky fabric beneath me. I briefly wondered where all this money was laundered in from. My train of thought was interrupted by Firen's surprisingly soft hands, directing my head to face hers. "I still completely loathe you" she said huskily. Her hand slid from under my chin, and my eyes found the ceiling once more. "I'm still completely infatuated by you, Firen." I said gently, silently wishing that today would be the day my words will finally reach her cautious heart. The previous events was something in its own to be a step in the right direction, considering we haven't exactly done such activities without being... The other us. My eyes fell over to the white leather chase lounge with red embellishments as buttons. The room itself was truly decadent to say the least. While it was mainly limited in amenities, the decor was fine and exquisite. I was sure someone of high class had designed this room. 

My head turned back over to Firen, studying the back muscles that have grown to be much more defined in these past months of training. My eyes trailed down light scars she had accumulated when practicing the many horrors of torture my own family put me through... And then some. Her arms stretched high above her head, and her back arched backwards. She was like a lioness the way she gracefully stretched. She continued her stride to the bathroom, swaying her hips in the process. Not sure if it was intentional, but she definitely isn't doing a great job of having me like her any less. I felt like a lost puppy, patiently awaiting the bone I was sure to be tossed had I just been patient. However... This... Thing we have is unhealthy. That I am sure. Don't get me wrong, Frigidus and Kelekona have familiarized themselves with our bodies quite well... More so than I'd like to admit. Probably enjoying us more than we're enjoying each other... And Firen has been able to access Kelekona the way I do Frigidus. That in itself was endless amount of training that was extremely hard to do in such a small given time frame. I had to hand it to Firen though. She's managed to catch up what I've taken years to do in a matter of months. But then again, my training wasn't as crucial and fast paced as hers was.

I'm not too sure what convinced her to do what we just did, but the knowledge of what Frigidus and Kelekona are doing probably paved the way, considering they're doing what we've been extremely frustrated to do these past months. Firen has become much more... Demanding in what she wants though. I suppose that means she's finally getting comfortable around me. Or she's just so angry, she doesn't care how she comes off to me. I'd like to think its the first option though. I sat up, and felt like I'd been steam pressed. Literally drained of my essence. I didn't think we'd last as long as we did, but, like I said before, it's been a really long time for us... Emphasis on the US. Not the other us... My legs swung forward, and I stood up, walking towards the bathroom Firen had just disappeared into. I gently knocked on the door, praying she'd talk to me. As you can probably tell, the woman holds a grudge like no other, and I'm truly breaking, not that I was ever trying to keep it together to outdo her though. "Firen... Please talk to me." My voice came out more hoarse than intended. I was so tired of this emotional shit I was going through with her, yet I longed for her intimacy that didn't involve the joining of our sexes. Had I really ever gotten close to Firen? Had she ever intended to let down this wall of hers down so I could finally be closer to her? Or maybe she planned to keep me at a distance forever. I've wanted nothing more to be something more to Firen, and hell I've never wanted that for anybody. Yet... That karma has truly played a trick on me. For what I have been content with doing so far into my life with women in general, seems to be the only thing she's interested in doing with me.