10 • W-I-C-K-E-D

6 months later

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil."

Nia, Mal, Carlos, Evie and Jay were all standing around a big boiling pot. Evie was swirling around in the pot while Jay and Carlos were throwing apples in it. 

Nia and Mal looked at each other before they read from Mal's spell book together, "Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." 

The group of five laughed as Jay and Carlos threw the last apples into the pot. "We got all the way to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!" 

"C'mon!" Carlos threw the enchanted apples towards the Auradon kids as he and Mal approached the lockers gaining their attention. Mal closed the lockers as she passed them stopping at the end. "Crashin' the party, guess they lost my invitation." Jane came up to her and Mal placed an apple in her direction. Jane took it from her taking a bite of it. 

Nia was watching everything going down from the top of the school, continued the song. "Friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion." 

Carlos sent the now empty bucket down the hallway as the students each jumped up as it passed them. "Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior. Happily ever after with a little flavor." He jogged down to Mal and put his arm around her as they walked away smiling.

Just outside stood Jay watching the school band practice. "Bad to the bone with even worse intentions." He kept on trowing apples at them hitting them all. "We're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless." He threw one last apple hitting it in one of the guy's trumpet. 

In one of Fairy Godmother's classes Evie came in with an apple in hand. "A fairy tale life can be oh, so overrated." She placed it on the fairy's stand in front of the board. "So raise your voices and let's get it activated!" 

People everywhere started dancing and throwing things. "Long live havin' some fun. We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked." Nia and Mal were standing on the second floor of the class room looking down at Evie's work. "With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked." 

Nia waved at the people going crazy. "Apple, apple. Dip, dip. Wanna try it? Tick, tick. Take a bite. Come on, be bold." The group of five were dancing around the boiling pot with apples. "Change the way the story's told!"

Mal and Nia handed out apples on a stick by the school canteen. "This time the dark is finally getting your attention." Evie was standing in the front of the class room holding a book before throwing it away. "We're wicked by the book and class is back in session."

Outside Jay was surrounded by cheerleaders. "You like it, steal it. Gotta beat 'em to the treasure.Carlos was standing by the former king and queen juggling  apples . "A rite of passage dad just doesn't get much better." They caught the apples taking each a bite of it before getting up and starting to dance. 

"Long live havin' some fun. We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked!"

Mal started to raise a flag with Long Live Evil on it. "Mother always knows best." Evie flipped some pages in a book. "Show her, pass every test." Carlos hold his headphones as he sang, "Hear her voice in my head." Jay and Nia looked at each other before they met up with the the rest of the group. "Evil is the only real way to win." 

They met up in th court yard, students running towards them. "We got all the ways to be. Hey, hey, hey, hey. W-I-C-K-E-D. Let's go! We got all the ways to be. Hey, hey, hey, hey. W-I-C-K-E-D!" 

They started to do a perfectly non-rehearsed choreography. "Long live havin' some fun. We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked!"

Everyone broke out in a dance break before gathering in front of the school. "We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be." They all stopped dancing as Nia sang the last part, "So many ways to be wicked." She kissed the apple that she had in her hand before throwing it.

"Nia!" The brunette blinked twice as she woke from her dream. Little did she know that a certain purple-head, now blonde with purple tips, on the other side of the barrier had the exact same dream.