03 • A Wand And Sword Fighting

"Whoo! Whoa! Ah! Whoa!" That was the first thing Nia heard when she walked into Jay and Carlos' room. She was taken back by Carlos' yelling as she saw that he was playing video games and that Jay was stuffing things into his bag.

"Jay, what are you doing?" She watched as he continued to put stuff into the bag. "It's called stealing." No shit, sherlock. "What's the point?" Nia asked him. They were villains, of course, but she didn't see the point in stealing from this awful place. "Well, Nia, it's like bying whatever I want, except it's free." The dark haired boy smirked at her.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the word." Mal told him, sarcasm in her voice. "Is that you or your mom talking?" Nia asked her. Mal only replied with a look telling her to shut up.

"Die, suckers!"

"Seriously, Carlos?! Could you be anymore louder?" Carlos looked at her for a short second before returning to his game. "Jay, come check this think out. Man, it's awesome!" Jay jumped down next to Carlos and started to play the stupid game, killing zombies like there was no tomorrow.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Nia rolled her eyes at her bossiness. "Mal, chill. We'll get the stupid wand." Everyone's heads turned towards the brunette. They were really getting sick of her comments that she threw out here and there.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" At the mention of parents, Nia looked at the ground. They might have someone to prove themselves to, but she had none. Both her parents were dead, and the only thing she had close to a family was her friends back at the Isle.

"Evie, mirror me." The purple head told the blue-haired one. Evie took out her mirror as the went over to Mal. "Mirror, mirror on the," Evie paused, "In my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand.. stand?" Mia went to sit down on a chair nearby. She really didn't care about the wand. All she cared about was to get back to the Isle.

"It's in a museum." She heard Evie tell the others. "Do we know where that is?" Mal asked the group. Carlos went to type in something on his computer, "2.3 miles away from here."

"Come on!" Mal went to check the hall and her, Evie and Jay ran out not realizing that Nia wasn't following them. "Carlos!" She heard Mal yell back at him. Just as he was about to go into the hall he saw Nia sitting on the chair. "Are you coming, Nia?" He asked the girl, wondering why she didn't join the others. "Nah, I'm fine here. Go join the others."

"Carlos!" He nodded at the brunette before running into the hallway. "Coming!"

***

Running into Ursula's Fish & Chips diner, Nia was out of breath. She had just been training her sword fighting skills, including having to run 5 miles so she could get into shape,  and she felt like her feet was turning into jelly and making her collapse. She managed to get to the front bar before she collapsed onto a chair. Uma, noticing the girl, went to her. "Dang, girl. What have you been up to?" Nia was trying to catch her breath, "Sword training. Running 5 miles. Honestly I think I'm about to die." Uma slightly laughed as she went to get the girl some water. "Thanks, Uma."

"Well, don't you just look utter horrible." Gee, thanks. "Thanks, Harry. Glad to know the you're always there to comment on my well being." He flashed her a smile, "Always." Nia rolled her green eyes at him. He was such a pain in the ass, but somehow she managed to stick with him. 

Harry placed an arm around the petit girl's shoulders as he sat down next to her. He didn't seem to care that she was sweaty after her intense training. Uma, noticing this, left the two of them alone. "You know, I could help you with your sword fighting." Nia looked at the pirate boy on her right. "Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow at him, Harry doing so in return. "Really." Nia's mouth broke into a small smirk, "So you're not just going to kiss me, instead of training me?" Harry started to think for a second before answering the girl, "Maybe." A small smile formed itself on the green eyed girl's lips. The boy in front of her, noticing her smile, started to grin as well. There was no denying that those two people made each other happy. None of them used to be happy, but when they were together it was like a whole new world where they were always happy. That might have been why Nia loved it so much on the Isle. Her happy place was there. Her happiness was there.

Her green eyes started into the blue ones in front of her. Her smile wider than ever. She truly loved the pirate. Harry's hand went to put a strand of hair, that had fallen in front of her face, behind her ear. His hand rested on her pink cheek. Nia's flickered between his hand and his eyes. "Let's get out of here." She whispered to him as she grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the diner.

***

UMM.. WHAT DID I JUST DO

A lot of you were saying that Harry should be her love interest and I have so many great ideas for that storyline. I promise, you guys are going to be shook!