"You should've been there bro, fuck it was hilarious, we took a heap of photos of his pink hair." Cade laughed, I turned and glared at him which only got him going louder.

"Oh well, at least I get to see Izzy go ape shit on his ass when he turns up as a brunette and not a blonde." Jace was just about pissing himself with laughter as were those trouble making twins in the back, I swear Dad even started to laugh as well.

"You just wait until the night before your wedding Cade, you better watch your back, pay backs a bitch." I smirked, oh hell yeah, he's so gonna get his ass pranked big time. The whole drive there was as I predicted, long and painful, Cade never shut up the whole way there and with Aidan next to him, it was even more torture. Once the car stopped, I looked around and noticed most of the guests starting to arrive and the sun was shining in the cloudless blue sky, it's a beautiful day for a wedding.

"Uncle Dec, did you have pink hair?" Jax asked me as I got out of the car, I groaned and cursed silently under my breath, who the hell told him that? He's got the biggest mouth out the lot of them, no secrets around Jaxon Taylor. 

"Yep, and your Aunty is going to cut his balls off when she finds out." Cade laughed but quickly stopped when Brax whacked him across the back of the head for talking like that in front of his sons, but his face held a cheeky smirk. Assholes, the lot of them. Everything was set up just the way Bell described it, the white chairs placed on the lawn which were seperated by the aisle that had a mixture of different shades of purple petals scattered along it. The marque was amazing inside, now that I can see it all together like this, it was so worth all that time and effort to get it perect for her, now I just need my bride here with me.

"Matt just sent a text, they're about fifteen minutes away." Dad said as he shoved his phone back into his pocket, Cade and Aidan stood either side of me as I nervously fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, well at least I know she's not ditching me at the alter. 

"Let's do this." Aidan grinned and slapped me on the shoulder, my legs automatically moved toward the end of the aisle where I was to wait for my bride, I just want to hold her and kiss her already. Standing at the front of everyone seemed to have calmed me down slightly, weird I know, must be because I know my girl is almost here and I get to see her.

"Dada." I turned to where the sound of my son came from and spotted Hudson in the arms of Joey, he was looking over her shoulder and his eyes were on me. Joey loves being a grandmother to the boys which has made Dad even more proud to call her his wife, she's had to accept an unexpected son who had a girlfriend pregnant with triplets, talk about instant family.

"Dada, Dada, Dada." I chuckled as I then heard the chants of Dada coming from Ryan as well, Bell wasn't too impressed that those where their first words but she can't complain too much, Noah's first words were Mum, so only fair. I was about to go over to them and give each one a big kiss before I marry their Mummy but I was told to get into my place as the vehicles had arrived, now I'm all nerves again, she's here.

Bell's POV

I'm getting married today, I'm going to be Dec's wife, wow, I really love the sound of that. I'll be his wife, I'll have a husband, gosh, how scary does that sound right, scray but I fucking love it. The whole time I sat in the chair at the salon while I had my hair lightly curled, I'm leaving my hair down because Dec loves it like that, my mind pictured how our day will go, hopefully it all goes well. Mum and Nanna helped me into my dress, I could tell the whole time that the both of them were trying not to cry, I had to try and hold my own tears back, 

"You look so beautiful Izzy." Mum gushed as she help Nanna spread the train out behind me, when I saw this dress I knew I had to have it, the lace is what I love the most. The lace applique is on organza and has a satin band around the waist that pulls around to the back, it's a gorgeous a-line strapless dress with sweetheart neckline, the scalloped trimmings are just beautiful.