In the Beginning Pt. 2

I rummaged thru my closet to try and find anything that would resemble sexy clothes. All I could find was worn out t-shirts with my favorite bands and dozens of jeans. Along with multiple black and white leotards and ten pairs of pointe shoes(ballerina shoes). I searched my whole closet until I finally found something. It was a dark blue skin tight strapless dress. It was so short I was actually amazed that I owned something so revealing but what the hell I need to live a little.

I took a quick shower and got dress in under 20 minutes. I was so excited I couldn't way to any longer. I had no idea what to do with my hair or for my make up so I decided to leave it loose my hair was naturally wavy so it kinds of tide into the whole outfit. I thought since I was going to be walking might as well wear something comfortable so I threw on some black flats.

I knew that if I went thru any of the house doors my security system would go berserk. It was already 10 so I figured my mother was probably asleep and my dad was at a conference for another week so I had no choice but to go out the window. I grab my sweater along with my wallet and opened my window.

I had never done anything as dangerous as jump out of a second floor window so you could understand how scared I was. I put my feet on the reeling and looked down; the window was fifteen feet in the air so the worst I could do was break my ankle... oh well!

I closed my eyes and jumped keeping my mouth shut, I went threw all this trouble I sure as hell wasn't going to get caught now. As soon as I hit grass of my front yard I bolted down the street. Tessa had texted me the address the house was only a few blocks away. I walked for ten minutes.

I figured I was close because as soon as I rounded the corner all you could here was hard rock playing. At that moment I felt something inside me change I was still excited and anxious but deep down I had a bad feeling like something wrong was going to happen.

I started walking to the red house from where the music was coming from while forcing myself to put any bad feeling behind me. I needed this I needed to have fun to let go for once in my life because I knew that this was going to be my only chance. I knocked on the door and right away it swung open revealing a shirtless dark haired boy with green eyes he was incredibly drunk. The boy let me passed through but not before grabbing my ass. I turned around about to flip shot on him for grabbing me when I heard my name being called.

I saw Tessa waving frantically towards me so I left the shirtless boy and walked in her direction. Tessa was across the room so I had to go threw the dance floor were couples were grinding on each other and making out there was a table at the far end were these two girl were giving the people around them a little striptease.

I recognized the blond on the table right away she was the so called "popular girl" of my school she was famous for fucking people in the school bathroom boys as well as girls. In my school the more people that you slept with the more popular you got it was the basic concept that having sex equaled having fame.

Making my way threw the dance floor I caught a few guys staring at me and they began to whistle. Most of them tried to persuade me to go over to them but I would simply ignore them. I was so close to Tessa when someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around a slight scream escaped my mouth. I saw a guy at least an entire feet taller than me which wasn't unusual since I was only 5'1.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I yelled over the music twisting my wrist in order for him to let go.

His touch was cold and his hand was roughly squeezing my hand I thought he was gonna break it from how hard he was holding it. I was usually a very nice person more like pushover really but I didn't care because i've been like that my entire life but if there was one thing I did not tolerate was people touching me which is why I was on the verge of bitch slapping this asshole.

"Come on baby and dance with me" he said to me while winking clearly satisfied with his comment. I became even to aggravated when he didn't let me answer and started pulling me towards the dance floor.

"Why the hell would I do that?" I asked him finally freeing my wrist from his grip. I could see the red outline of his fingers on my skin I could tell that was gonna leave a mark.

"Why wouldn't you?" he responded smirking at me this asshole actually smirked at me.

"Well first of all I don't fucking know you!" I yelled, he was honestly shocked by my response his jaw dropped and he just stared at me like I had three heads. So I did what any sane person would do I smirked and continue talking, "Second of all I don't dance with assholes who drag me and lastly I have people waiting for me." I smiled at him sweetly and began to walk away I had just insulted this guy in front of alot of people and he was pissed of.

"Listen here you little bitch" he started "I don't know who the fuck you think you are speaking to me that way and for that you will pay. I want you and I get what I always get what I want" he smiled at me walking away leaving me there looking like a complete idiot. I didn't expect him to threaten me and I have to say I was a little scared of what he was going to do.

I finally got to Tessa and she wrapped me up in a big hug almost falling over when she let go she was way passed drunk. "Oh my god LILY... you came you actually came!!!" she said jumping up and down. "Well obviously..." I responded jumping along side with her.

Tessa stopped jumping and made a weird face. "I think i'm gonna puke" she said before running off threw the house. I was just standing there laughing my ass off although I was worried about her it was still pretty funny. Just then I realized I was all alone and I felt extremely awkward I was about to run off to find Tessa when I felt a hand around my waist I looked up and saw a guy. I gasped he was breathtakingly beautiful his dark hair framed his face perfectly his green eyes just drew you in. God, I couldn't stop staring at does eyes it was like I was in a trance.

"Why don't you have a drink with me, beautiful" he whispered in my ear his voice made me want to melt but I snapped out of my trance.

"I - I can't I need to find my friend" I said my voice barely being heard I had basically whispered. "I'm sure she'll be find please baby, just one drink?" Hearing him beg broke me so I gave in and he went ahead and went to get me a drink.

I stayed behind and sat on a couch waiting for him to come back. I had no idea what in the world I was doing I don't even drink but he had me under his spell I couldn't help it. I watched as he walked away he turned his head to the side and mouth something to someone on the other side of the dance floor. I didn't know who he was talking to a swarm of people were blocking the other person but I could make out what my guy was saying it was something like "I'm in."

I ignored it as he kept on walking seconds later and just began to look at the things that were going on around me. I was in a white house with strobe lights going off, cups were splattered everywhere, couples were making out and the music was booming this party was out of control.

The guy came back with my drink in hand I grabbed it from him smelling it. Since I had never tasted alcohol I didn't know how it was suppose to taste or smell for that matter. This drink whatever it was smelled like cherries and dry ice.

He was looking at me with a confuse look on his face I could see the wheels turning in his head he was probably wondering why I was smelling my drink. For some reason I didn't want him to think I was a saint that has never tasted alcohol I was becoming more embarrassed by the second so I put the drinks to my lips and shugged it down.

Right away I could tell that drinking all of that at once was a terrible idea. The alcohol burned my throat and the tasted of cherries lingered in my mouth overall it tasted kind of good but also odd. I wasn't sure if that was what alcohol was suppose to taste like but what the hell do I know. I felt the alcohol go straight to my brain I instantly felt dizzy I looked up and the guy had a smirk plastered on his face.

I was extremely confused by the look on his face so I asked him about what he had just given me, " Umm... what is this?"

He began to lean in and he stopped when our faces were just a few inches aparts he looked me in the eyes and whispered "wouldn't you like to know?"

and then he did something that I did not expect he kissed me.