At least 10 heartbeats pounded in my ears, telling me someone was near. "Heartbeats," Malia answered. "Lots of them." 

Scott started to pant as his eyes darted around the trees. "They're here." 

"Who?" I asked as Scott turned around. "Hunters." Turning towards his direction, all I saw was trees. 

"Run." He panted, taking off into the woods. "Scott!" I yelled, trying to keep up with him. "Scott wait!" 

He kept running, getting further and further away until I could faintly see the outline of his body. Malia, Lydia, and I ran until we came to a dozen of little bright lights ahead of us. 

I heard faint growling as we got closer. Finally, in view, I could see the whole picture. Scott was on top of the sheriff, covering his face as the little bright lights got closer. 

"Scott it's me." Sheriff said as Scott looked up, hiding his face with his hoodie as he got off of the sheriff. Sheriff stood up, brushing off his pants as he held up his flashlight. 

"Everybody stay back, its just a kid." He said as everyone started to drop their weapons. "What's wrong with his eyes?" One cop asked, still holding the gun and light at Scott. 

Parrish stepped in front of her. "You heard the sheriff, stand down." He demanded, the cop slowly bringing her gun down. 

I ran up to my brother, kneeling down beside him as he stared at the ground. He slowly looked up, his eyes back to their normal brown. 

"Scott what was that?" I asked as he sighed, not looking me in the eye. "I don't know. It was like a hallucination." He admitted, standing up. 

"I'm really sorry." Scott muttered to Stilinski. 

Stilinski called off the police; leaving us alone with him. Once it was clear, we walked with Stilinski towards where the hellhound had been shot. One of the police members had found it while Scott was running around like crazy. 

"You wanna tell me what happened here?" He asked causing Malia to cross her arms. "He's a hellhound." 

"Yeah, a dead hellhound." Lydia pointed out and Stilinski nodded. "Yeah, got that." 

I shook my head, looking down at the body. "I still don't get it. Hellhounds can't be killed." I paused. "Well, at least I thought." 

Lydia nodded in response. "Well, it looks a lot easier than we thought." 

Stilinski turned towards Scott who was oddly quiet. "Got anything to add?" He asked him and Scott looked up, slightly shaking his head. "Yeah, I don't think it was just any bullet." 

"I hope so." Stilinski sighed. "Be careful." He said as he turned around, walking towards the border of the woods. 

"Why didn't you say anything?" Malia questioned Scott. "Why didn't you say anything?" Scott counter and Lydia rolled her eyes. "Why didn't either of you say anything?"

"Why didn't any of you say anything?" I asked and Scott sighed. "None of us said anything because of Argent. And none of us are going to say anything until we talk to him. Everybody good with that?" 

Lydia nodded. "As long as we talk to Argent soon. Immediately would be preferable." She pursed her lips. 

"Premonition?" Malia asked and Lydia nodded. "Yeah." 

"First we find Argent," Scott stated as we followed him out of the woods.