School crush

Jonathan was the new guy at Hercules High and that of course caught some students' attention seeing a cute blonde guy who could be a new student amongst them. The principal called his niece in to show Jonathan around the school and to his classes.

"Jonathan this is Ms.l/n my niece and she is going to be your guide around the school but if you have any questions ask her or come find me if she can't answer your question." the principal introduced them smiling softly handing Jonathan his schedule and walking inside his office.

"Nice to meet you Jonathan my name is Y/n and this is where you are going to be going for the first block," she began walking down the hallway thinking he was walking with her only to be met in silence.

Y/n stops and looks over at where she assumed Jonathan should be but all she sees is Jonathan staring at her. She waves her hand in front of his face saying  "Hello?" over and over making him snap out of it.

The male shakes his head snapping out "Yes! Sorry, my name is Jonathan" The top of his ears starts to turn red from being caught zoning out. 

"I know that already silly" she giggled looking at Jonathan whose cheeks started to turn red.

"Oh right... I knew that.." Jonathan replied trailing off from his sentence looking down getting shy at her stare.

While she was showing him around pointing to things and hallways to his second and third classes, he began to notice small features she had on her face.

Not noticing it was at that moment he was beginning to have a school crush on his guide.

2 weeks later

"Hey y/n," I said walking up to y/n who was at her locker switching out her books for her lunchbox.

"Hi Jon Jon" she replies shutting her locker and turning around to face him waiting for him to speak. 

"I-I" I stuttered but stopped clearing my throat and starting again. "I was wondering if you would let me take you on a date?" I said nervously looking at her and smiling slightly.

she looked down starting to smile slowly " I would love that when?" Y/n replied tilting her head to the side a nervous tale of hers.

"Will this Saturday work for you?" I spoke feeling my lips spread into a smile more and more.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect I will text you my address! see you Saturday!" Y/n tells me pecking me on the cheek as she passes me going to the cafeteria to meet her friends.

425 words