cliche

I was taking a quiz for English class but as time started to drag on I felt Jonathan peeking over my shoulder, that action made me think he was looking at my paper for answers.

I scoffed deciding to call him out whispering so the teacher wouldn't look our way "Jonathan stop looking at my paper you are making it seem like I am allowing you to cheat off of me"

The blonde started to laugh as quietly as he could without catching the teacher's attention before speaking in a low tone "I'm not copying you" he paused letting the words sink in before continuing  "I was looking to see if you made a mistake and you did"

I looked at my paper in confusion and started to feel insecure. I peek over my shoulder discreetly responding in a soft tone "What? But I am pretty sure I didn't?...where?"

He grinned looking proud of himself nodding his head towards my paper "Your name" 

My name? but my name is spelled and nothing is out of the ordinary... right? I thought to myself then proceeded to speak out loud to him "What? nothing is wrong with my name"

He leaned closer on his desk to my ear "It should be y/n Brandis not l/n" He started to smile when he saw me finally catch on to his words.

"I will give you that one because that was good AND I fell for it" I smiled nodding giggling softly erasing my last name and putting Brandis at the end.

256 words